Check out the list of popular valve guitar amplifier manufacturers and choose your guitar amplifier re-valve kit (tube set). Full guitar amplifier re-valve kits include all of the valves required to service your valve guitar amplifier and bring it back to peak performance. As guitar amplifier valves deteriorate with use the tonal quality will be affected gradually over time. Hence it may not be immediately noticeable that the amplifier is not performing as originally designed. Replacing the valves can solve this. Buying single guitar amplifier power valves can be a false economy as most, especially higher powered amps need matched valves to work correctly. If the valves are not matched it will cause hum, or noise, and reduce the life of the other valves. We also have full matched sets of power valves if you only want to replace those. Read the installation manual supplied with your guitar amplifier before buying and changing the valves.Use this page to choose Your Guitar Amplifier Re-Valve Kit and get that valve amplifier back to it’s best. We look up the prices on a number of web sites and then display the prices in a list so you can choose the most cost effective solution.
Buying Matched Guitar Amplifier Valves Explained
Most valve combo guitar amps and valve head guitar amps, especially those with push-pull circuit designs, require matched output tubes. These are matched pair valve set (x2) or matched quad valve set (x4) and some very high power valve guitar amplifiers include a matched sextet valve set (x 6). The number of matched valves required will depend on the guitar amplifier valve circuit design and the output power of the amplifier. The general rule being more valves more power. In a push-pull guitar amplifier design one valve is pushing the speaker cone and the other valve is pulling it. To maintain a reliable performance and a desired output it it is important that the valves push and pull in equal measure. Buying a matched set will mean that the supplier has tested the valves and selected them to have similar characteristics and therefore work together correctly. Putting one, unmatched valve within a matched set will make all the valves perform badly, cause noise and reduce valve life. The best way is to use matched guitar amp valve sets.
Listed below are the most popular guitar amplifier manufacturers and our guitar amplifier re-valve kit sets (tube replacement sets) that are available. These are full re-valve kits including all of the valves that are required to get your valve guitar amplifier back to it’s best performance. The Guitar Amplifier Re-Valve Kit includes fully tested and selected matched sets of valves (tubes). Note that some of the guitar amplifier re-valve kits have the rectifier valve included however this can be purchased separately if it is required here -> 5AR4 (GZ34)
Choose Your Valve Guitar Amplifier and Tube Kit from the List below.
- Replacement Valve Kits for AMPEG Guitar Amplifiers
- Replacement Valve Kits for BLACKSTAR Guitar Amplifiers
- Replacement Valve Kits for BUGERA Guitar Amplifiers
- Replacement Valve Kits for CARLSBRO Guitar Amplifiers
- Replacement Valve Kits for CARVIN Guitar Amplifiers
- Replacement Valve Kits for CRATE Guitar Amplifiers
- Replacement Valve Kits for EPIPHONE Guitar Amplifiers
- Replacement Valve Kits for FENDER Guitar Amplifiers
- Replacement Valve Kits for HUGHES AND KETTNER Amps
- Replacement Valve Kits for JET CITY Guitar Amplifiers
- Replacement Valve Kits for LANEY Guitar Amplifiers
- Replacement Valve Kits for MARSHALL Guitar Amplifiers
- Replacement Valve Kits for MESA BOOGIE Amplifiers
- Replacement Valve Kits for ORANGE Guitar Amplifiers
- Replacement Valve Kits for PEAVEY Guitar Amplifiers
- Replacement Valve Kits for RIVERA Guitar Amplifiers
- Replacement Valve Kits for SOLDANO Guitar Amplifiers
- Replacement Valve Kits for TRAYNOR Guitar Amplifiers
- Replacement Valve Kits for VOX Guitar Amplifiers
If your amplifier brand is missing from the list above please let us know the make and model of your guitar amplifier by using the Contact Form and we will add it to the site and then let you know when it is done.
Guitar Effects Pedal Links :
- Choose Guitar Effect Pedal by Make of Pedal (Boss etc)Brand
- Choose Guitar Effect Pedal by Type of Pedal (Fuzz etc)
- Rack Mounted Guitar Effects
- Choose Guitar Amplifier by Make of Amplifier
- Choose Guitar Amplifier by Type of Amplifier
- Choose Guitar Amplifier Speaker Cabinets
The YUMAGOLD musical instrument comparison web site has been created to allow musicians to review and purchase musical related products. By comparing prices and suppliers we hope you can get the best deal possible. Visit the Web Store to search for products. The site is constantly expanding and new products are added daily. If you would like to advertise your products on our site let us know by using the contact form.