The Behringer guitar effects range is quite extensive and includes all styles of effect. Behringer is an audio equipment company founded by Uli Behringer in 1989. In 2007, Behringer was listed as the 14th largest manufacturer of music products. Behringer has a sales network in over 130 countries around the world. Products were originally manufactured in Germany however now the company now makes its products in China. Behringer is owned by Music Group, chaired by Uli Behringer, which also owns other companies including the Bugera guitar amplifier brand. Our web site has many Behringer Guitar Effect Pedals showing comparison prices from various suppliers. Some of the most popular models are shown below however if you require a specific pedal use the product list below the grid.
Buy Behringer Guitar Effect Pedals
Click here to Buy Behringer Effects on Amazon
Behringer Guitar Effects : Product List
Click on the links below to each of the individual Behringer Guitar Effect Pedals.
- Behringer ADI21 Acoustic Amplifier Modeling (DI)
- Behringer BDI21 Bass Amplifier Modeling (DI)
- Behringer BEQ700 Bass Graphic Equalizer Pedal
- Behringer BLE100 Bass Limiter Enhancer
- Behringer BLE400 Bass Limiter Enhancer
- Behringer BOD400 Bass Overdrive Effects Pedal
- Behringer CL9 Compressor Limiter Pedal
- Behringer CS400 Compressor Sustain Pedal
- Behringer DD400 Digital Delay Pedal
- Behringer DD600 Digital Delay (Echo) Effects Pedal
- Behringer DM100 Distortion Modeler
- Behringer DR600 Digital Reverb Pedal
- Behringer EQ700 7 Band Graphic Equalizer
- Behringer FM600 Filter Machine Pedal
- Behringer FX600 Digital Multi Effects Pedal
- Behringer GDI21 V-Tone Guitar Driver
- Behringer GI100 Ultra-G DI Box
- Behringer HB01 Hell Babe Wah Pedal
- Behringer HD-300 Heavy Distortion Pedal
- Behringer HM300 Heavy Metal Distortion Pedal
- Behringer NR300 Noise Reducer Effects Pedal
- Behringer OD300 Overdrive Distortion Effects Pedal
- Behringer SF300 Super Fuzz Effects Pedal
- Behringer TM300 Tube Amplifier Modeling Effects Pedal
- Behringer TU300 Chromatic Tuner Effects Pedal
- Behringer UC200 Ultra Chorus Effects Pedal
- Behringer UD300 Ultra Distortion Effect Pedal
- Behringer UM300 Ultra Metal Distortion Effects Pedal
- Behringer UO300 Ultra Octaver Effects Pedal
- Behringer UV300 Ultra Vibrato Effect Pedal
- Behringer V-AMP3 Modeling Guitar Amplifier Effect Pedal
- Behringer VD400 Vintage Delay Effects Pedal
- Behringer VP1 Vintage Phaser Effect Pedal
- Behringer VT999 Vintage Tube Monster Overdrive Effect Pedal
You can use this link to also review the full range of Behringer guitar effect pedals in image format before choosing. There are many manufacturers and styles of guitar effect pedal to consider. You can also use this link to choose guitar effect pedal by type of effect and this link to choose guitar effect pedal manufacturers including all the well know brands including Mooer effect pedals, Joyo effect pedals, Behringer effect pedals, MXR pedals, Boss pedals and many many more. We also have many boutique guitar effect pedals available on the site.
Behringer Pedals : Guitar Effects Explained
A guitar effect unit or pedal is an electronic or digital device that alters the input sound from the guitar pick ups. The modified sound is then output to a guitar amplifier or to another effect pedal to be modified further.
Common effects include:
- Distortion – this type of guitar effect modifies the input signal to replicate hard driven valve guitar amplifier. There are many variations on this including fuzz guitar pedals, overdrive guitar pedals, distortion guitar pedals, blues guitar pedals, crunch guitar pedals and heavy metal guitar pedals.
- Dynamic – this type of effect modifies the signal but does to shape or modify it. They are used to clean up the signal, boost the pickups or to improve the tone. Check out these guitar pickup booster pedal, guitar pre-amp pedal, guitar noise gate pedals, guitar compressor pedals, guitar volume pedals and guitar limiter pedals.
- Filter – these effect shape and modify the frequency of the input guitar signal to create new sounds and include guitar wah pedals and guitar graphic equaliser pedals,.
- Modulation – these effects are the most popular and modulate the input signal to create new interesting sounds and include guitar chorus pedals, guitar flanger pedal, guitar phaser pedal, guitar vibe pedal, guitar tremolo pedal, guitar modulation pedal and guitar vibrato pedal.
- Pitch – these effects modify the input signal by changing the pitch of the note, for example an octaver may add an extra note one octave higher, one lower or even both. Choose a guitar octaver pedal.
- Specialist – these are unique effects that create a new and interesting sound including guitar bit crusher pedal, guitar rotary speaker pedal,
- Time and Echo – these effects add reflections of the input signal to thicken the sound and also to add unique echo effects. Choose from guitar digital delay pedal, guitar analog delay pedal, guitar reverb pedal, guitar tape echo pedal,
- Others – there are other unique pedals used for a specific use like acoustic guitar pedals, guitar multi-effects pedal, guitar looper pedal, guitar tuner pedals, amp simulator pedals and aby switch pedals
Most modern guitar effects use solid-state electronics eg computer chips however some old and vintage effects use mechanical components like spring reverb and vacuum tubes. Guitar effect pedals can be either small metal box pedals that are used on the floor eg “stompboxes” or a full rack mounted electronic effects units. Effect Pedals are typically controlled by a footswitch, either on the pedal, or as a seperate unit on the floor. Guitarists have used effects for many years to modify the sound from the guitar and to create new and exciting sounds for use on new recordings. These are then used on stage via a pedal board where the guitarist can switch on and off various effects during a live performance to replica the original recording.
Also See These Products
- Makes of Guitar Effect Pedals [Boss, EHX etc]
- Types of Guitar Effect Pedals [Fuzz, Delay etc]
- Buy Boutique Effect Pedals [Custom Made Guitar Effects]
- Makes of Guitar Amplifiers [Vox, Fender etc]
- Types of Guitar Amplifiers [Valve, Bass etc]
- Buy Boutique Guitar Amplifiers [Custom Made Guitar Amps]
- Buy Guitar Amp Speaker Cabs
- Buy Replacement Guitar Amp Valves
- Buy Matched Guitar Amp Tubes [Matched Pairs, Quads etc]
- Buy Full Guitar Amp Re-Valve Sets [A Full of Tubes to Tune up Your Amp]