The Biyang Guitar Effect Pedals range includes all styles of effect. The first Biyang effect was created in 2003 and this was followed by other effects including the Tonefancier effect pedal range in 2007, the Tonefancier mirror surface stainless steel design style arrived in 2008, the Baby boom series in 2010, the Classical series in 2012 and the Live Master series in 2015. Biyang pedals are manufactured in China and sold by distributors around the world. Our website has many Biyang Guitar Effect Pedals showing showing comparison prices from various suppliers for you to review and buy. Some of the most popular models are shown below however if you require a specific guitar pedal use the product list below the grid.
A lot of the Biyang guitar effect pedals are clones of other popular models. We have created the Biyang pedal clone list for you to review which shows both vintage pedals and other popular models and what is considered to be Biyang clone pedal as an alternative to consider buying.
Prices for the Biyang Guitar Effect Pedals
Click here to Buy Biyang Pedals on Amazon
About Biyang Guitar Effect Pedals : Product List
Review the guitar products listed below, click on the name to be taken to a separate page where you can review the prices of the individual Biyang Guitar Effect Pedals
- AD-10 Biyang Time Machine Analog Delay Baby Boom Guitar Pedal
- AD-8 Biyang Analog Delay Tonefancier Guitar Effect Pedal
- Biyang Clone List – Guitar Effect Pedal Clones
- BL-8 Biyang Blues Overdrive ToneFancier Guitar Pedal
- CO-10 Biyang Compressor Sustainer Baby Boom Guitar Pedal
- DS-10 Biyang Max Distortion Baby Boom Guitar Effect Pedal
- DS-8 Biyang Mouse Distortion ToneFancier Guitar Effect Pedal
- EQ-7 Biyang Graphic Equalizer Tonefancier Guitar Effect Pedal
- FL-8 Biyang Analog Flanger ToneFancier Guitar Effect Pedal
- FZ-10 Biyang Fuzz Star Baby Boom Guitar Effect Pedal
- FZ-7 Biyang Fuzz Tonefancier Guitar Effect Pedal
- OD-10 Biyang Mad Driver Overdrive Baby Boom Guitar Effect Pedal
- OD-8 Biyang X-Drive Tubescreamer Tonefancier Guitar Effect Pedal
- PH-10 Biyang Phase Pro Baby Boom Guitar Effect Pedal
- RV-10 Biyang Tri-Reverb Baby Boom Guitar Effect Pedal
You can use this link to also review the full range of Biyang guitar effect pedals in image format before choosing. There are many different guitar pedal manufacturers and styles to review and consider buying. Use the guitar pedal link in the top menu to choose and review guitar by type of effect and by effect manufacturer, or brand name. All the major and boutique guitar pedal brands are available to review including Mooer pedals, Joyo pedals, Behringer pedals, MXR pedals, Boss pedals and many more. For the most reliable and feature packed guitar pedals check the boutique guitar pedals that are displayed on the site.
Biyang Pedals : Guitar Effects Explained
A guitar effect unit or pedal is an electronic or digital device that alters the input sound from the guitar pick ups. The modified sound is then output to a guitar amplifier or to another effect pedal to be modified further.
Common effects include:
- Distortion – this type of guitar effect modifies the input signal to replicate hard driven valve guitar amplifier. There are many variations on this including fuzz guitar pedals, overdrive guitar pedals, distortion guitar pedals, blues guitar pedals, crunch guitar pedals and heavy metal guitar pedals.
- Dynamic – this type of effect modifies the signal but does to shape or modify it. They are used to clean up the signal, boost the pickups or to improve the tone. Review these guitar pickup booster pedal, guitar pre-amp pedal, guitar noise gate pedals, guitar compressor pedals, guitar volume pedals and guitar limiter pedals.
- Filter – these effect shape and modify the frequency of the input guitar signal to create new sounds and include guitar wah pedals and guitar graphic equaliser pedals,.
- Modulation – these effects are the most popular and modulate the input signal to create new interesting sounds and include guitar chorus pedals, guitar flanger pedal, guitar phaser pedal, guitar vibe pedal, guitar tremolo pedal, guitar modulation pedal and guitar vibrato pedal.
- Pitch – these effects modify the input signal by changing the pitch of the note, for example an octaver may add an extra note one octave higher, one lower or even both. Choose a guitar octaver pedal.
- Specialist – these are unique effects that create a new and interesting sound including guitar bit crusher pedal, guitar rotary speaker pedal,
- Time and Echo – these effects add reflections of the input signal to thicken the sound and also to add unique echo effects. Choose from guitar digital delay pedal, guitar analog delay pedal, guitar reverb pedal, guitar tape echo pedal,
- Others – there are other unique pedals used for a specific use like acoustic guitar pedals, guitar multi-effects pedal, guitar looper pedal, guitar tuner pedals, amp simulator pedals and aby switch pedals
Most modern effects use solid-state electronics eg computer chips however some old and vintage effects use mechanical components like spring reverb and vacuum tubes. Guitar effect pedals can be either small metal box pedals that are used on the floor eg “stompboxes” or a full rack mounted electronic effects units. Guitar Effect Pedals are typically controlled by a footswitch, either on the pedal, or as a seperate unit on the floor. Guitarists have used effects for many years to modify the sound from the guitar and to create new and exciting sounds for use on new recordings. There are many makes of guitar pedal on the market, from mass produced, cheap guitar pedals, to expensive custom made pedals that are hand made and used by famous guitar players. Guitar pedals are typically used on stage fitted to a guitar pedal board where the guitarist can switch on and off various effects during a live performance to replica the original recording.
Also See These Products
- Makes of Guitar Effect Pedals [Boss, EHX etc]
- Types of Guitar Effect Pedals [Fuzz, Delay etc]
- Buy Boutique Effect Pedals [Custom Made Guitar Effects]
- Makes of Guitar Amplifiers [Vox, Fender etc]
- Types of Guitar Amplifiers [Valve, Bass etc]
- Buy Boutique Guitar Amplifiers [Custom Made Guitar Amps]
- Buy Guitar Amp Speaker Cabs
- Buy Replacement Guitar Amp Valves
- Buy Matched Guitar Amp Tubes [Matched Pairs, Quads etc]
- Buy Full Guitar Amp Re-Valve Sets [A Full of Tubes to Tune up Your Amp]