The Blackstar HT-5R Valve Reverb Guitar Amp is an all valve, 5W, 2-channel guitar amp with a built in reverb. This amp is ideal for bedroom and studio use. The Blackstar HT-5R has a 10” speaker which is powered by 1x 12BH7 power valve and 1x ECC83 pre-amp valve giving a clean bright to smooth overdriven tone. A feature of this practice valve guitar amp is the Blackstar Infinite Shape Feature (ISF), which can be used to change the tonal characteristics of the amp from vintage Fender Tweed and Twin amps to the British tone of vintage Marshall amplifiers, and anywhere in between, creating unique new tones. Also fearured is a variable DI output to a desk or interface where you can select 1×12″ or 4×12″ emulations. Take your guitar tone to a new level and connect your own 2×12 or 4×12 and experience the full deep and colorful valve amp tone. The two channels can be selected via the optional foot switch.
The Blackstar HT-5R is part of the Blackstar HT-5 range of valve amplifiers. Review the product details, and use the links shown to compare prices, suppliers and special offers for the Blackstar HT-5R Valve Reverb Guitar Amp (5W) below. Check out more BlackStar Guitar Products including various types of guitar amplifier and effect pedal. There is also a HT-5 replacement valve set if it is required.
Buy Blackstar HT-5R Valve Reverb Guitar Amp (5W)
Review the product details and prices. You can place your order direct from this website, just click on the buy button to be taken to the merchant page where you can review the sale terms and arrange delivery. You can also review the last price reductions and sale items by visiting the price reductions page as shown in the top menu. Our online review system collects together all the current sale items and displays the guitar products in a list.
Blackstar HT-5R : Valve Combo Guitar Amplifiers
Blackstar HT-5R Valve Reverb Guitar Amp (5W) : is a combo style guitar amplifier which has the tube amplifier circuit board and the speaker within the same specially designed cabinet. The valve guitar amp circuit includes valves, or tubes as they are known in the USA, in both the pre-amplifier and the power output circuits. Valve head guitar amps have a unique tone quality and are the favorite of most professional guitar players. Most valve guitar amplifier designs are based on classic valve amp designs, upgraded with modern fabrication methods. There are also boutique valve amps available custom made to individual players specs.
More BlackStar Guitar Amplifiers
- Blackstar Artist 10AE Valve Amplifier Combo
- Blackstar Guitar Amplifiers, All Amp Types
- Blackstar Guitar Pedals – Guitar Effects Stompbox
- BlackStar HT Club 40 Guitar Combo Amplifier
- BlackStar HT Studio Guitar Amplifier Combo (20W)
- BlackStar HT-1C Valve Guitar Amplifier Combo (1W-108)
- Blackstar HT-1R Valve Guitar Amplifier Head and Combo (1W)
- Blackstar HT-5 Metal Valve Amplifier Combo (5W)
- Blackstar HT-5C Valve Guitar Amp Combo (5W)
- Blackstar HT1-RH Valve Head Guitar Amplifier (1W)
- BlackStar ID Core Beam Modeling Amplifier (20W)
- BlackStar ID60 TVP Modeling Guitar Amplifier
- Blackstar S1-10AE Artisan Valve Amplifier Combo (10W)
- Blackstar Silverline Deluxe Combo Modeling Guitar Amp (100W-112)
- Blackstar Silverline Deluxe Head Modeling Guitar Amp (100W)
- Blackstar Silverline Standard Combo Modeling Guitar Amp (20W-110)
- Blackstar Sonnet 120 Acoustic Guitar Amp Combo (120W)
- Blackstar Sonnet 60 Acoustic Guitar Amp Combo (60W)
- Video Review : Blackstar Fly 3 Practice Amp, Big Tone, Small Size
More BlackStar Bass Guitar Amplifiers
More BlackStar Speaker Cabinets
- BlackStar HT 112 Extension Speaker Cabinet (50W-112)
- BlackStar HTV Speaker Cabinet Range
- Blackstar Silverline Speaker Cabinet Designs (140W-212)
- BlackStar Unity 250 Active Speaker Cabinet
View the Complete Range of Guitar Amplifiers
- Practice Valve Guitar Amp
- Blackstar HT-5 Range
- Vintage Valve Guitar Amps
- Makes of Guitar Amplifier (Marshall, Vox etc)
- Types of Guitar Amplifier (Valve, Bass, Head, Combo etc)
- Guitar Amplifiers Explained (Technical Guides, Circuits etc)
The YUMAGOLD UK website has been created for guitarists and other musicians to review and purchase all types of musical instrument equipment, at the best prices currently on offer from online suppliers based around the world. Review the product details, compare prices and shipping terms before placing your order via the website. By our system collecting, reviewing and displaying the product on sale from different suppliers you can obtain any potential savings that may be available. The online review system also generates a list showing the latest sale prices and price reductions on guitar amps, effect pedals and much more. Review the links and product types as shown in the top menu.
- Review Guitar Pedals (All Types and Makes of Effect)
- Buy Guitar Amp Valves (Single Tubes, Matched Pairs, Quads and Full Re-Valve Kits
- Buy Rack Mounted Effects (including Music Processors and Studio Gear)
The yumagold.co.uk website is expanding with new guitar and audio related products added daily. This includes product reviews, new product launches and guitar related news. To add content to our site review our marketing offers and use the contact form in the main menu.