The Blaxx Guitar Effect Pedals are distributed by Stagg and include many styles of the popular guitar effect styles including digital delay, reverb, distortion, overdrive etc. Most pedals are the Mini pedal design type. Check out below our list of Blaxx Guitar Effect Pedals showing showing comparison prices from various suppliers. Some of the most popular models are shown below however if you require a specific pedal use the product list below the grid. Select the guitar effect pedal you are interested in from the list and you will be taken to a page showing the various suppliers and any special offers and savings that exist. Our site also includes a full range of boutique effect pedals to consider that are hand made and used by famous guitar players. You can also review the full range of blaxx guitar effect pedals in image format before choosing.
Buy Blaxx Guitar Effect Pedals
Click here to Buy Blaxx Guitar Pedals on Amazon
Blaxx Guitar Effect Pedals : Product List
Click on the links below to each of the individual Blaxx Guitar Effect Pedals.
- Blaxx 5-Band Equalizer Pedal for Guitar
- Blaxx ABY Signal Switching Guitar Pedal
- Blaxx Digital Delay Effect Guitar Pedal
- Blaxx Distortion Effect Guitar Pedal
- Blaxx Looper Guitar Effect Pedal
- Blaxx Overdrive Guitar Effect Pedal
- Blaxx Tremolo Guitar Effect Pedal
You can also use this link to choose guitar effect pedal by type of effect. For instance if you require an compressor effect pedal click on the compressor link and you will be shown a wide range of reverb effect pedals by the different guitar effect pedal manufacturers including all the well know brands like mooer, Joyo, Behringer, MXR, Boss etc. We also have boutique guitar effect pedals available on the site.
Blaxx Effects : Guitar Pedals Explained
A guitar effect unit or pedal is an electronic or digital device that alters the input sound from the guitar pick ups. The modified sound is then output to a guitar amplifier or to another effect pedal to be modified further.
Common effects include:
- Distortion – this type of guitar effect modifies the input signal to replicate hard driven valve guitar amplifier. There are many variations on this including fuzz guitar pedals, overdrive guitar pedals, distortion guitar pedals, blues guitar pedals, crunch guitar pedals and heavy metal guitar pedals.
- Dynamic – this type of effect modifies the signal but does to shape or modify it. They are used to clean up the signal, boost the pickups or to improve the tone. Check out these guitar pickup booster pedal, guitar pre-amp pedal, guitar noise gate pedals, guitar compressor pedals, guitar volume pedals and guitar limiter pedals.
- Filter – these effect shape and modify the frequency of the input guitar signal to create new sounds and include guitar wah pedals and guitar graphic equaliser pedals,.
- Modulation – these effects are the most popular and modulate the input signal to create new interesting sounds and include guitar chorus pedals, guitar flanger pedal, guitar phaser pedal, guitar vibe pedal, guitar tremolo pedal, guitar modulation pedal and guitar vibrato pedal.
- Pitch – these effects modify the input signal by changing the pitch of the note, for example an octaver may add an extra note one octave higher, one lower or even both. Choose a guitar octaver pedal.
- Specialist – these are unique effects that create a new and interesting sound including guitar bit crusher pedal, guitar rotary speaker pedal,
- Time and Echo – these effects add reflections of the input signal to thicken the sound and also to add unique echo effects. Choose from guitar digital delay pedal, guitar analog delay pedal, guitar reverb pedal, guitar tape echo pedal,
- Others – there are other unique pedals used for a specific use like acoustic guitar pedals, guitar multi-effects pedal, guitar looper pedal, guitar tuner pedals, amp simulator pedals and aby switch pedals
Most modern effects use solid-state electronics eg computer chips however some old and vintage effects use mechanical components like spring reverb and vacuum tubes. Guitar effect pedals can be either small metal box pedals that are used on the floor eg “stompboxes” or a full rack mounted electronic effects units. Effect Pedals are typically controlled by a footswitch, either on the pedal, or as a seperate unit on the floor. Guitarists have used effects for many years to modify the sound from the guitar and to create new and exciting sounds for use on new recordings. There are many makes of guitar pedal on the market, from mass produced, cheap guitar pedals, to expensive custom made pedals that are hand made and used by famous guitar players. Guitar pedals are typically used on stage fitted to a guitar pedal board where the guitarist can switch on and off various effects during a live performance to replica the original recording.
Also See These Products
- Makes of Guitar Effect Pedals [Boss, EHX etc]
- Types of Guitar Effect Pedals [Fuzz, Delay etc]
- Buy Boutique Effect Pedals [Custom Made Guitar Effects]
- Makes of Guitar Amplifiers [Vox, Fender etc]
- Types of Guitar Amplifiers [Valve, Bass etc]
- Buy Boutique Guitar Amplifiers [Custom Made Guitar Amps]
- Buy Guitar Amp Speaker Cabs
- Buy Replacement Guitar Amp Valves
- Buy Matched Guitar Amp Tubes [Matched Pairs, Quads etc]
- Buy Full Guitar Amp Re-Valve Sets [A Full of Tubes to Tune up Your Amp]