The Boss Guitar Effect Pedals range is quite extensive and includes all styles of guitar effect. Boss is a well known brand with a reputation for high quality reliable guitar effect pedals. Many famous guitar players use Boss Guitar Effect Pedals. Our web site has many Boss Guitar Effect Pedals showing comparison prices from various suppliers. Some of the most popular models are shown below however if you require a specific pedal use the product list below the grid. Select the guitar effect pedal you are interested in from the list and you will be taken to a page showing the various suppliers and any special offers and savings that exist. Our site also includes a full range of boutique effect pedals to consider that are hand made and used by famous guitar players.
Buy Boss Guitar Effect Pedals
Click here to Buy Boss Effect Pedals on Amazon
Boss Effect Pedals : Product List
Click on the links below to each of the individual Boss Guitar Effect Pedals.
- Boss AB-2 Two Way Guitar Signal Switching Pedal
- Boss AC-3 Acoustic Simulator Effect Guitar Pedal
- Boss AD-10 Acoustic PreAmp Guitar Effect Pedal
- Boss AD-2 Acoustic Preamp Guitar Effect Pedal
- Boss AW-3 Dynamic Auto Wah Guitar Pedal
- Boss BB-1X Bass Guitar Driver Pedal
- Boss BC-1X Bass Guitar Compressor Pedal
- Boss BC-2 Combo-Drive Effect Guitar Pedal
- Boss BD-2 Blues Driver Effect Guitar Pedal
- Boss BF-3 Stereo Flanger Effect Guitar Pedal
- Boss CE-2W Waza Craft Chorus Effect Guitar Pedal
- Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble Guitar Pedal
- Boss CEB-3 Bass Guitar Chorus Effect Pedal
- Boss CH-1 Stereo Super Chorus Effect Guitar Pedal
- Boss CP-1X Guitar Compressor Pedal
- Boss DD-3 Digital Delay Effect Guitar Pedal
- Boss DD-500 Digital Delay Effect Guitar Pedal
- Boss DD-7 Digital Delay Effect Guitar Pedal
- Boss DM-2W Waza Craft Analog Delay Guitar Pedal
- Boss DN-2 Dyna Drive Effect Guitar Pedal
- Boss DS-1 Distortion Rock Metal Guitar Pedal
- Boss DS-1X Distortion Effect Guitar Pedal
- Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion Effect Guitar Pedal
- Boss ES-8 Effects Switching System
- Boss EV-30 Dual Expression Guitar Pedal
- Boss FV-30H Foot Volume Control Guitar Pedal
- Boss FV-30L Foot Volume Control Guitar Pedal
- Boss FV-50H Guitar Volume Control Pedal
- Boss FV-50L Guitar Volume Control Pedal
- Boss FZ-5 Fuzz Boost Guitar Pedal
- Boss GE-7 EQ 7-Band Guitar Equalizer Pedal
- Boss GEB-7 7-Band Bass Guitar Equalizer EQ Pedal
- Boss GP-10GK Guitar Effects Processor Pedal
- Boss GT-001 Guitar Effects Processor Pedal
- Boss GT-1 Guitar Effects Processor Pedal
- Boss GT-100 Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal
- Boss LMB-3 Bass Limiter Enhancer Guitar Pedal
- Boss MD-2 Mega Distortion Effect Guitar Pedal
- Boss MD-500 Modulation Guitar Effect Pedal
- Boss ME-20B Bass Multi-Effects Guitar Pedal
- Boss ME-50B Bass Multi-Effects Guitar Pedal
- Boss ME-80 Multi-Effects Guitar Pedal
- Boss ML-2 Metal Core Distortion Guitar Effect Pedal
- Boss MT-2 Metal Zone Distortion Effect Guitar Pedal
- Boss NS-2 Guitar Noise Suppressor Pedal
- Boss OC-3 Dual Super Octave Guitar Pedal
- Boss OD-1X OverDrive Effect Guitar Pedal
- Boss OD-3 OverDrive Effect Guitar Pedal
- Boss ODB-3 Bass Overdrive Effect Guitar Pedal
- Boss OS-2 Overdrive Distortion Effect Guitar Pedal
You can use this link to also review the full range of Boss guitar pedals in image format before choosing. There are many manufacturers and styles of guitar effect pedal to consider. You can also use this link to choose guitar effect pedal by type of effect and this link to choose guitar effect pedal manufacturers including all the well know brands including Mooer pedals, Joyo pedals, Behringer pedals, MXR pedals, Boss pedals and many many more. We also have many boutique guitar pedals available on the site.
Boss Effect Pedals : Guitar Pedals Explained
A guitar effect unit or pedal is an electronic or digital device that alters the input sound from the guitar pick ups. The modified sound is then output to a guitar amplifier or to another effect pedal to be modified further.
Common effects include:
- Distortion – this type of guitar effect modifies the input signal to replicate hard driven valve guitar amplifier. There are many variations on this including fuzz guitar pedals, overdrive guitar pedals, distortion guitar pedals, blues guitar pedals, crunch guitar pedals and heavy metal guitar pedals.
- Dynamic – this type of effect modifies the signal but does to shape or modify it. They are used to clean up the signal, boost the pickups or to improve the tone. Check out these guitar pickup booster pedal, guitar pre-amp pedal, guitar noise gate pedals, guitar compressor pedals, guitar volume pedals and guitar limiter pedals.
- Filter – these effect shape and modify the frequency of the input guitar signal to create new sounds and include guitar wah pedals and guitar graphic equaliser pedals,.
- Modulation – these effects are the most popular and modulate the input signal to create new interesting sounds and include guitar chorus pedals, guitar flanger pedal, guitar phaser pedal, guitar vibe pedal, guitar tremolo pedal, guitar modulation pedal and guitar vibrato pedal.
- Pitch – these effects modify the input signal by changing the pitch of the note, for example an octaver may add an extra note one octave higher, one lower or even both. Choose a guitar octaver pedal.
- Specialist – these are unique effects that create a new and interesting sound including guitar bit crusher pedal, guitar rotary speaker pedal,
- Time and Echo – these effects add reflections of the input signal to thicken the sound and also to add unique echo effects. Choose from guitar digital delay pedal, guitar analog delay pedal, guitar reverb pedal, guitar tape echo pedal,
- Others – there are other unique pedals used for a specific use like acoustic guitar pedals, guitar multi-effects pedal, guitar looper pedal, guitar tuner pedals, amp simulator pedals and aby switch pedals
Most modern effects use solid-state electronics eg computer chips however some old and vintage effects use mechanical components like spring reverb and vacuum tubes. Guitar effect pedals can be either small metal box pedals that are used on the floor eg “stompboxes” or a full rack mounted electronic effects units. Effect Pedals are typically controlled by a footswitch, either on the pedal, or as a seperate unit on the floor. Guitarists have used effects for many years to modify the sound from the guitar and to create new and exciting sounds for use on new recordings. There are many makes of guitar pedal on the market, from mass produced, cheap guitar pedals, to expensive custom made pedals that are hand made and used by famous guitar players. Guitar pedals are typically used on stage fitted to a guitar pedal board where the guitarist can switch on and off various effects during a live performance to replica the original recording.
More Guitar Effect Pedal Products