Shown below is our Caline Clone List where we have selected models from the Caline range and indicated what we think is the original vintage pedal that the guitar effect pedal is based on. The caline pedal clone list will allow you to buy an alternative Caline effect pedal that will provide an insight into the performance of the original. Clone guitar pedals are relatively easy to create as the circuitry is easy to copy, as long as the components are still available. This is where some of the clone pedals fall short as a lot of old silicone chips, diodes and transistors are no longer available. This is where an alternative has been used, and being current production, are cheap to buy.
Over the last few years there has been an explosion in the number of new Chinese guitar effect pedal companies appearing on the market. Many of these pedals are mass produced, cheaply made and are based on vintage effect pedal circuits or are based on other best selling products made by famous pedal brands. An example of this are Boss effect pedals which have been popular since the 80s and are seen on many famous guitar player pedal boards. Many of the old popular boss effect pedals have now spawned cheap clones.
Buy Caline Clone Pedals (refer list below)
Choose your country using the TAB at the top of the products.
Old vintage guitar effect pedals currently change hands for large sums of money and the many Chinese effect pedal clones that have appeared have opened the door to many guitarists to sample the vintage effect sounds without the need to take out a bank loan. Caline are one of the companies who have launched a number of clone pedals and we have grouped these together and listed them below in our caline pedal clone list.
Here is a snippet of what you can get from the Caline clone guitar pedals list.
- The vintage Ross Compressor Pedal is much sought after but you could try the Caline CP-52 Gale Force Compressor for those chunky Country, Jazz and Funk tones.
- If you want the iconic guitar sound that Jimi Hendrix created using the Dunlop Fuzz Face pedal and the Roger Mayer Rocket Octavia pedal then you could try the Caline CP-53 Fuzzy Faace Voodoo Octave and buy one pedal at a fraction of the cost.
- If you want the classic 80s British crunch guitar sound as was generated by the Tech 21 British pedal then look no further than the Caline CP-58 British Sound Summit Crunch pedal which ticks a lot of the boxes.
Check Out Our Caline Clone List
The caline pedal clone list below shows the current Caline clone pedals along with the original model they may have been designed to emulate. Click on the caline clone pedal link below to check out the prices, review the specification and to buy caline pedals online from internet music stores. If the products shown on the caline pedals clone list do not cut it for you we have given you links to some of the originals so you can consider buying those instead.
Lets match up the caline pedals clone list to vintage guitar pedals that are now difficult to get hold. Review the caline pedals clone list below.
- CP-12 = Paul Cochrane Timmy pedal try the Caline CP-12 Pure Sky overdrive pedal.
- CP-16 = Noahs Ark Distortion pedal try the Caline CP-16 mark 4 distortion pedal
- CP-18 = Xotic BB Preamp pedal try the Caline CP-18 Orange Burst overdrive pedal.
- CP-25 = Xotic RC Booster pedal try the Caline CP-25 Highway Man overdrive pedal
- CP-27 = MI Audio Crunch Box pedal try the Caline CP-27 sand storm distortion pedal
- CP-29 = DOD Overdrive Preamp 250 pedal try the Caline CP-29 White Heat boost pedal
- CP-30 = Wampler Plextortion pedal try the Caline CP-30 heavy metal pedal
- CP-43 = Klon Centaur Golden pedal try the Caline CP-43 Pegasus Overdrive pedal
- CP-52 = Ross Compressor Pedal try the Caline CP-52 Gale Force Compressor
- CP-58 = Tech 21 British try the Caline CP-58 British Sound Summit Crunch pedal
There are guitar effect pedals on the market today that are priced higher than the products on the caline pedals clone list or are made to boutique quality however there are still some caline clone pedals to review and consider buying.
- CP-11 = Dunlop Silicon Fuzz Face pedal try the caline clone pedal version the Caline CP-11 Puffer fuzz pedal
- CP-14 = Carl Martin Plexitone pedal trythe caline clone pedal version the Caline CP-14 English Man distortion pedal
- CP-15 = Electro Harmonix metal muff pedal try the caline clone pedal version the Caline CP-15 heavy metal pedal.
- CP-19 = Mad Professor Deep Blue pedal try the caline clone pedal version the Caline CP-19 Blue Ocean delay pedal
- CP-20 = Fulltone Full Drive pedal try the caline clone pedal version the Caline CP-20 Crazy Cacti overdrive pedal
- CP-21 = Wampler Plexidrive pedal try the caline clone pedal version the Caline CP-21 Rock Face distortion pedal
- CP-21 = Fulltone OCD Drive pedal try the caline clone pedal version the Caline CP-21 Rock Face distortion pedal.
- CP-24 = MXR 10-band EQ pedal try the caline clone pedal version the Caline CP-24 10 band eq pedal.
- CP-28 = Boss CE-2 pedal try the caline clone pedal version the Caline CP-28 ultra chorus pedal
- CP-50 = Fulltone Obsessive Compulsive Drive pedal try the caline clone pedal version the Caline CP-50 Leon Drive pedal
- CP-56 = Dunlop Fuzz Face pedal trythe caline clone pedal version the Caline CP-53 Fuzzy Faace Voodoo Octave
- CP-56 = Roger Mayer Rocket Octavia pedal try the caline clone pedal version the Caline CP-53 Fuzzy Faace Voodoo Octave
Caline Clone List – Guitar Effect Pedal Clones
When buying a Clone guitar effect pedal it can never be expected to be as good as the original pedal was as they are generally cheaper and therefore the circuit may have some components that have been chosen for the low cost not the performance. That said, unless you are a professional musician who need perfect noise characteristics or maximum reliability then a clone effect pedal may do a good job, at a fraction of the price.
Popular Caline Guitar Pedals
- Caline Fuzzy Bear guitar fuzz effect pedal
- Caline Pressure Tank guitar signal compressor pedal
- Caline Orange Burst
- Caline Lucky 7
- Caline Pegasus
More Clone Effect Pedals
Try these clone guitar effect pedals, the prices vary between suppliers, the Caline Clone Guitar Pedals and the Biyang Clone Pedals tend to be the cheapest on the market however there are other brands that are also cheap. Other makes are slightly more expensive however are backed up with better quality and circuit design. Buying a clone pedal opens the door to a particular sound however once you have tried, and like the guitar tone, that is created it is best to sell the cheap pedals on sites like Ebay then upgrade to a decent effect pedal make like the Donner clones or Mooer clones.
Guitar Amplifier and Pedals Savings
Guitar Gear Savings
Latest Guitar Related Products
We are adding new guitar related products, including video reviews of products nearly every day or so. Bookmark the site or join the mailing list to keep up to date with new guitar products and guitar price reductions. Here are our latest posts.
- Carlsbro EDA30 Electronic Drum Amplifier and Monitor (30W)
- Carlsbro EDA50 Electronic Drum Amplifier and Monitor (50W)
- Fishman SA330X Acoustic Guitar Amplifier System
- Fishman Loudbox Artist Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
- VOX Pathfinder 10 Practice Guitar Amp Combo (10W)
About the YUMA GOLD Website
The YUMAGOLD web site has been created for guitarists and other musicians to review and purchase musical instrument gear at the best prices currently on offer from various suppliers around the world. The yumagold.co.uk website is expanding all the time with new guitar product reviews being added every few days. By comparing prices and suppliers on various online retail stores we can generate a list showing the latest guitar sale prices including price reductions for guitar amps, effect pedal sales and much more. Take some time to review the Savings page displayed in the navigation menu at the top.