The Caline Guitar Pedals range includes many pedal types of guitar effect. Caline is accessible by most people as this is a cheap guitar effect pedal brand with products manufactured in China. Caline Guitar Pedals were first manufactured in 2010. The Caline brand specialises in making low cost guitar effect pedals. The caline pedal range is extensive and appeals to players who require a budget pedal to perform to a reasonable standard, offering true bypass, metal cases and value for money. These cheap guitar pedals offer true bypass and metal cases and represent excellent value for money. Popular models include the Caline Fuzzy Bear effect pedal and the Caline Crazy Catti effect pedal.
Review the Caline clone guitar effect pedal list as these are based on famous vintage guitar effect pedals and are available at a fraction of the cost of the original. models. They may not include the same circuyitry byut they will at least give you an insight into what the vintage guitar pedal was all about. Caline guitar pedals and the Caline Clone guitar pedals are worth a look. Our website has many Caline Guitar Pedals showing comparison prices from various suppliers for you to review and buy. Some of the most popular models are shown below however if you require a specific guitar pedal use the product list below the grid. Select the guitar effect pedal you are interested in from the list and you will be taken to a page showing the various suppliers and any special offers and savings that exist.
Buy Caline Guitar Effect Pedals
Click here —->Buy Caline Pedals on Amazon
Caline Guitar Effect Pedals : Product List
Click on the links below to view suppliers and prices for each of the individual Caline Guitar Effect Pedals.
- CP-09 Caline Guitar Tuner and Effect Power Supply Pedal
- CP-11 Caline Puffer Fuzz Guitar Effect Pedal
- CP-12 Caline Pure Sky Overdrive Guitar Effect Pedal
- CP-14 Caline English Man Distortion Guitar Effect Pedal
- CP-15 Caline Tantrum Heavy Metal Guitar Effect Pedal
- CP-17 Caline Time Space Digital Delay Guitar Effect Pedal
- CP-18 Caline Orange Burst Overdrive Guitar Effect Pedal
- CP-19 Caline Blue Ocean Analog Delay Guitar Effect Pedal
- CP-20 Caline Crazy Cacti Overdrive Guitar Effect Pedal
- CP-24 Caline 10-Band EQ Equalizer Guitar Pedal
- CP-26 Caline Snake Bite Reverb Guitar Effect Pedal
- CP-28 Caline Ultra Chorus Guitar Effect Pedal
- CP-30 Caline Red Devil Heavy Metal Distortion Guitar Pedal
- CP-31 Caline Hot Spice Wah Volume Guitar Pedal
- CP-33 Caline Looper Guitar Riff Repeater Pedal
- CP-35 Caline Golden Halo Acoustic Guitar Simulator Pedal
- CP-36 Caline Big Dipper Pitch Shifter Guitar Effect Pedal
- CP-37 Caline Drifter Seven Delays Guitar Effect Pedal
- CP-38 Caline Lucky 7 Seven Modes Modulation Guitar Effect Pedal
- CP-39 Caline The Noise Gate Hum Suppressor Guitar Pedal
- CP-40 Caline Preamp DI Box for Acoustic Guitar Pedal
- CP-42 Caline Candy Floss Fuzz Buffer Guitar Effect Pedal
- CP-43 Caline Pegasus Overdrive Guitar Pedal (Klon Clone)
- CP-44 Caline Reflector Reverb Guitar Effect Pedal
- CP-45 Caline Pressure Point Bass Guitar Compressor Pedal
- CP-46 Caline Fuzzy Bear Germanium Fuzz Guitar Pedal
- CP-47 Caline Pressure Tank Compressor Guitar Pedal
- CP-50 Caline Leon Drive Guitar Overdrive Pedal
- CP-51 Caline Rumble Strip Temolo Guitar Effect Pedal
- CP-52 Caline Gale Force Guitar Dyna Compressor Pedal
- CP-53 Caline Fuzzy Faace Voodoo Octave Guitar Pedal
- CP-54 Caline Big Orange Crush Overdrive Guitar Effect Pedal
- CP-55 Caline Central Station American Sound Guitar Amp Simulator Pedal
- CP-56 Caline AC Tone Midlander Guitar Amp Simulator Pedal
- CP-57 Caline Centre Line California Sound Guitar Amp Simulator Pedal
- CP-58 Caline British Sound Summit Crunch Guitar Effect Pedal
- CP-59 Caline Press Pass Bass Guitar DI and Driver Pedal
You can use this link to also review the full range of Caline guitar effect pedals in image format before choosing. There are many different manufacturers and styles of guitar effect pedal to review and consider buying. You can also use this link to choose guitar effect pedal by type of effect and this link to choose guitar effect pedal manufacturers including all the well know brands including Mooer pedals, Joyo pedals, Behringer pedals, MXR pedals, Boss pedals and many many more. We also have many boutique guitar effect pedals available on the site.
Caline Pedals : Guitar Effects Explained
A guitar effect unit or pedal is an electronic or digital device that alters the input sound from the guitar pick ups. The modified sound is then output to a guitar amplifier or to another effect pedal to be modified further.
Common effects include:
- Distortion – this type of guitar effect modifies the input signal to replicate hard driven valve guitar amplifier. There are many variations on this including fuzz guitar pedals, overdrive guitar pedals, distortion guitar pedals, blues guitar pedals, crunch guitar pedals and heavy metal guitar pedals.
- Dynamic – this type of effect modifies the signal but does to shape or modify it. They are used to clean up the signal, boost the pickups or to improve the tone. Review these guitar pickup booster pedal, guitar pre-amp pedal, guitar noise gate pedals, guitar compressor pedals, guitar volume pedals and guitar limiter pedals.
- Filter – these effect shape and modify the frequency of the input guitar signal to create new sounds and include guitar wah pedals and guitar graphic equaliser pedals,.
- Modulation – these effects are the most popular and modulate the input signal to create new interesting sounds and include guitar chorus pedals, guitar flanger pedal, guitar phaser pedal, guitar vibe pedal, guitar tremolo pedal, guitar modulation pedal and guitar vibrato pedal.
- Pitch – these effects modify the input signal by changing the pitch of the note, for example an octaver may add an extra note one octave higher, one lower or even both. Choose a guitar octaver pedal.
- Specialist – these are unique effects that create a new and interesting sound including guitar bit crusher pedal, guitar rotary speaker pedal,
- Time and Echo – these effects add reflections of the input signal to thicken the sound and also to add unique echo effects. Choose from guitar digital delay pedal, guitar analog delay pedal, guitar reverb pedal, guitar tape echo pedal,
- Others – there are other unique pedals used for a specific use like acoustic guitar pedals, guitar multi-effects pedal, guitar looper pedal, guitar tuner pedals, amp simulator pedals and aby switch pedals
Most modern effects use solid-state electronics eg computer chips however some old and vintage effects use mechanical components like spring reverb and vacuum tubes. Guitar effect pedals can be either small metal box pedals that are used on the floor eg “stompboxes” or a full rack mounted electronic effects units. Guitar Effect Pedals are typically controlled by a footswitch, either on the pedal, or as a seperate unit on the floor. Guitarists have used effects for many years to modify the sound from the guitar and to create new and exciting sounds for use on new recordings. There are many makes of guitar pedal on the market, from mass produced, cheap guitar pedals, to expensive custom made pedals that are hand made and used by famous guitar players. Guitar pedals are typically used on stage fitted to a guitar pedal board where the guitarist can switch on and off various effects during a live performance to replica the original recording.