Empress Effects Guitar Pedals make original and exciting guitar effects with every effort made to ensure the highest possible sound quality is generated in every pedal. Empress Effects aim to maximize the tonal possibilities with innovative features, yet remain focused on providing an intuitive user experience while keeping the footprint on the pedalboard as minimal as possible. You will find Empress Pedals on a number of famous guitar player pedal boards where reliability and a designed for life on the road are critical requirements. Empress Effects was born after a Tremolo pedal was requested by a friend and on the back of the success of this custom made pedal the Empress guitar pedal brand was born. These boutique guitar effect pedals are made in the USA.
Review the range of Empress Effects Guitar Pedals that are available to buy online below. Our website has many Empress Effects Guitar Pedals showing comparison prices from various suppliers for you to review and buy. Some of the most popular models are shown below however if you require a specific guitar pedal use the product list below the grid. If you require a high quality guitar pedal that is built for the road with unique features take some time to review the range of boutique effect pedals to consider that are available, many of these are designed for, and used, by famous guitar players.
Buy Empress Effects Guitar Pedals
Empress Effects : Product List
Review the guitar products listed below, click on the name to be taken to a separate page where you can review the prices of the individual Empress Effects Guitar Pedals.
- Empress Effects Compressor Guitar Pedal
- Empress Effects Heavy Overdrive Guitar Pedal
- Empress Effects Multi Reverb Machine Guitar Pedal
- Empress Effects Multi-Drive Guitar Pedal
- Empress Effects Nebulus Chorus Vibrato and Flanger Pedal
- Empress Effects ParaEq with Boost Guitar Pedal
- Empress Effects Pedal Board Buffer
- Empress Effects Tap Tremolo 2 Guitar Pedal
- Empress Effects Tape Delay Echo Guitar Pedal
On the website there are a wide range of well known guitar pedal manufacturers like mooer pedals, Joyo pedals, Behringer pedals, MXR pedals, Boss pedals etc. There are also many boutique guitar pedals available to review and buy. Check out quality guitar pedals made by Companies like Strymon pedals, DOD pedals and Keeley pedals and tap into the guitar tone of famous guitar players.
Empress Effects : Guitar Pedals Explained
Create new and exciting guitar sounds and shape your guitar tone like a pro guitarist. Guitar pedals are used by all types of guitarist to shape the sound that is created by the guitar strings inducing a current into the guitar pickups. Guitar pedals are usually, but not always, used in the signal chain between the guitar and the amplifier. However, some guitar amplifiers have an effects loop, which means the pre-amp signal is fed to the pedals. A guitar pedal or rack mounted music processor unit is an electronic unit that can be used to make sonic changes to the guitar signal and create new sounds which then become part of a guitar players unique sound.
There are many guitar pedal types available. Guitarists have used effect pedals, or stomboxes as they are also known, for many years to modify the sound from the guitar and to create exciting sounds for use on new song recordings. There are many makes of guitar pedal on the market, from mass produced, cheap guitar pedals, to expensive custom made pedals that are hand made and used by famous guitar players. Guitar pedals are typically used on stage fitted to a guitar pedal board where the guitarist can switch on and off various effects during a live performance to replica the original recording.
Common Effects Include:
- Distortion guitar pedals – Overdrive guitar pedals – Fuzz guitar pedals – Crunch guitar pedals – Blues guitar pedals – This type of effect creates a distorted sound.
- Lo-Fi Filter guitar pedals – Guitar Compressor pedals – Noise Gate pedals – EQ guitar pedals – This type of effect shapes the signal.
- Modulation guitar pedals – Chorus guitar pedals – Flanger guitar pedals – Phaser guitar pedals – Tremolo guitar pedals – This type of effect modulates the signal.
- Wah guitar pedals – Octave guitar pedals – Auto Wah guitar pedals – This type of effect will change the frequency of the signal.
- Digital Delay guitar pedals – Analog Delay guitar pedals – Tape Echo guitar pedals – Reverb guitar pedals – These create single or multiple echo sounds.
Most modern guitar effect pedals use solid-state electronics eg computer chips and transistors however some old and vintage effects use mechanical components like a spring reverb and even vacuum tubes or valves.