EQ Graphic Equaliser Pedals are used to shape and boost the range of frequencies that are generated by the guitar signal chain. An EQ pedal can be used to improve the sound quality based on the room, hall or venue that a performance is taking place. An EQ pedal can also be used to eliminate hum, noise and feedback problems in the guitar signal chain. A guitarist will use an equalizer pedal to shape the frequency response from the guitar or pedal board before it enters the amplifier. By using the sliders to clean up the signal and to boost specific frequencies boost certain frequencies or to cut others to shape the overall response. If used properly, and in the correct location in the guitar signal chain and on the guitar pedal board an EQ pedal can be a great addition to a guitar players tool kit. An EQ pedal can take your tone to a new level and it is possible to modify the overall response to gain a better and more desirable tone. Quality EQ Graphic Equaliser Pedals will also provide a clean boost to your signal and in that respect an EQ pedal can be used to replace a booster.
A guitar equaliser pedal can be used to boost the signal and act like an extra gain stage before the guitar amp. Some other gain based pedals to consider are the booster pedal, overdrive pedal and distortion pedal. Boutique equalizer pedals to consider include the Empress Effects ParaEq Boost, the Mad Professor Ruby Red Booster EQ and the Maxon GE601 Graphic Equalizer. Cheaper, basic models, includes the Donner EQ Graphic Equalizer, Biyang EQ-7 Graphic Equaliser and the JOYO JF-11 EQ Equaliser. There are many styles and manufacturers of EQ Graphic Equaliser Pedals to consider. Review the product price comparison list for individual pedals or click on the product grid that is shown below to jump straight in and buy your new equaliser pedal.
Buy EQ Graphic Equaliser Pedals
Listed below are current EQ Graphic Equaliser Pedals as advertised online at various stores. Select a model and you will be taken to a page to review the specification and place your order.
Compare EQ Graphic Equaliser Pedals
If you click on a link below it will take you to a seperate page where it will shows various suppliers and prices for EQ Graphic Equaliser Pedals. If you just want to make a quick choice then check out the product grid below the list.
- Hotone EQ-V Skyline 5 Band Graphic Equaliser Pedal
- XVive Tone Shaper Pedal for Bass or Guitar (V15)
- Blaxx 5-Band Equalizer Pedal for Guitar
- Mad Professor Ruby Red Booster EQ Guitar Pedal
- Maxon GE601 Graphic Equalizer Guitar EQ Pedal
- Empress Effects ParaEq with Boost Guitar Pedal
- CP-24 Caline 10-Band EQ Equalizer Guitar Pedal
- Danelectro Fish and Chips Equaliser Guitar Pedal
- Donner EQ Graphic Equalizer Guitar Pedal
- Electro-Harmonix Knockout Attack Equaliser Pedal
- JOYO JF-11 6-Band EQ Guitar Equaliser Pedal
- MXR Ten Band Guitar Equaliser EQ Pedal (M108S)
- MXR Six Band Guitar Equaliser EQ Pedal (M109S)
- Boss GE-7 EQ 7-Band Guitar Equalizer Pedal
- EQ-7 Biyang Graphic Equalizer Tonefancier Guitar Effect Pedal
- Behringer EQ700 7 Band Graphic Equalizer Pedal
- Ammoon EQ Equaliser Guitar Pedal
More Guitar Effect Pedal and Stompbox Pages
Guitar Amplifier and Pedals Savings
Guitar Gear Savings
Latest Guitar Related Products
We are adding new guitar related products, including video reviews of products nearly every day or so. Bookmark the site or join the mailing list to keep up to date with new guitar products and guitar price reductions. Here are our latest posts.
- Maxon PT999 Phase Tone Guitar Pedal
- Mad Professor Sweet Honey Overdrive Guitar Pedal
- Morley Cliff Burton Fuzz Box Guitar Pedal
- JHS Panther Cub Analog Delay Guitar Pedal
- T-Rex Shafter Wah Effect Guitar Pedal
About the YUMA GOLD Website
The YUMAGOLD web site has been created for guitarists and other musicians to review and purchase musical instrument gear at the best prices currently on offer from various suppliers around the world. The yumagold.co.uk website is expanding all the time with new guitar product reviews being added every few days. By comparing prices and suppliers on various online retail stores we can generate a list showing the latest guitar sale prices including price reductions for guitar amps, effect pedal sales and much more. Take some time to review the Savings page displayed in the navigation menu at the top.