Back in 1968 Fender changed the design of the original Fender tweed amps, the legendary Fender tube amp tone remained but the new amplifiers were given a makeover with a silver-and-turquoise front panel and classy aluminum drip edge grille cloth trim. The Fender 68 Custom Twin Reverb has since remained the go to amplifier choice for many pros and amateurs since. Designed with a clear, deep and powerful big tube tone, combined with reverb and vibrato effects. The new reissue Fender 68 Custom Twin Reverb pays tribute to the classic look, sound and performance of the Fender silver face guitar amps. This is a two channel, all tube guitar amp, producing 85W into two 12″ Celestion G12V speakers. Both channels boast reverb and tremolo, and the “custom” channel has a modified Fender Bassman EQ section that gives modern players greater tonal flexibility when using pedals.
The Fender 68 Custom Twin Reverb features quicker gain onset and reduced negative feedback for greater touch sensitivity delivering a more distinctively rock ‘n’ roll flavour. Review the product details, and use the links shown to compare prices, suppliers and special offers for the Fender 68 Custom Twin Reverb Valve Guitar Amplifier below. Check out vintage valve guitar amplifiers from other manufacturers and more fender vintage tube amp designs.
Buy Fender 68 Custom Twin Reverb Valve Guitar Amplifier (85W-212)
Review the product details and prices. You can place your order direct from this website, just click on the buy button to be taken to the merchant page where you can review the sale terms and arrange delivery. You can also review the last price reductions and sale items by visiting the price reductions page as shown in the top menu. Our online review system collects together all the current sale items and displays the guitar products in a list.
Fender Valve Combo Guitar Amplifiers
A Combo style guitar amplifier like the Fender 68 Custom Twin Reverb Valve Guitar Amplifier includes both the Amplifier and Speaker within the same cabinet. The valve guitar amp circuit includes valves, or tubes as they are known in the USA, in both the pre-amplifier and the power output circuits. Valve head guitar amps have a unique tone quality and are the favorite of most professional guitar players. Most valve guitar amplifier designs are based on classic valve amp designs, upgraded with modern fabrication methods. There are also boutique valve amps available custom made to individual players specs.
Looking to buy the Fender 68 Custom?, check the product listing to compare prices and select the best deal. Also, look at the guitar amp price reduction page for special offers.
More Fender Guitar Amplifiers
Fender guitar amplifiers are famous around the world, being one of the first companies to mass produce guitar amplifiers in the 50s and 60s. The fender range includes many designs which are the choice of famous guitar players due to the vintage design style and the use of valve guitar amplifier technology. Valve guitar amplifiers have a special tonal quality and the old vintage models are now very expensive. Luckily Fender has replicated some of these early designs to make it easy now to buy fender guitar amplifiers.
- Fender 57 Twin Mini Guitar Amplifier
- Fender 65 Princeton Reverb Valve Guitar Amp Combo (15W-110)
- Fender 68 Custom Deluxe Reverb Valve Amp Combo (22W-112)
- Fender 68 Custom Princeton Reverb Valve Amplifier (12W-110)
- Fender Acoustasonic 15 Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
- Fender Acoustic SFX Combo Guitar Amplifier (160W)
- Fender Blues Junior Valve Combo Guitar Amplifier (15W)
- Fender Champion 100 Combo Guitar Amplifier
- Fender Champion 40 Combo Guitar Amplifier (40W)
- Fender FM10G Frontman Combo Guitar Amplifier
- Fender Hot Rod Deluxe IV Valve Combo Amplifier (40W)
- Fender Mustang V2 FX Combo Guitar Amplifier
More Fender Bass Guitar Amplifiers
You can now buy fender bass amps which are made with the same styling and quality and the guitar amplifiers.
- Fender Bassbreaker 15 Valve Combo Bass Guitar Amplifier (15W-112)
- Fender Bassbreaker 18/30 Valve Combo Bass Amplifier (45W-212)
- Fender Rumble 15 Bass Guitar Practice Amp Combo (15W-108)
- Fender Rumble 25 V3 Bass Guitar Combo (25W)
More Fender Speaker Cabinets
For guitarists who buy a fender head style guitar amplifier then you will also need to buy fender speaker cabinets to match to the fender guitar amplifier.
View our complete range of Guitar Amplifiers
- Fender Vintage Valve Amps
- Fender Tweed Valve Amps
- Vintage Tube Amps
- Makes of Guitar Amplifier (Marshall, Vox etc)
- Types of Guitar Amplifier (Valve, Bass, Head, Combo etc)
- Buy Guitar Amp Speaker Cabs
- Review Boutique Guitar Amplifiers(Custom Made Guitar Amps)
- Guitar Amplifiers Explained (Technical Guides, Circuits etc)
The YUMAGOLD musical instrument comparison web site has been created to allow musicians to review and purchase musical related products from a number of online suppliers. By comparing prices and suppliers we hope you can get the best deal possible.
- Fender Guitar FX Pedals
- Review Guitar Pedals (All Types and Makes of Effect)
- Buy Guitar Amp Valves (Single Tubes, Matched Pairs, Quads and Full Re-Valve Kits
- Buy Boutique Guitar Effect Pedals
- Buy Rack Mounted Effects (including Music Processors and Studio Gear)
If you are a retailer or manufacturer of guitar gear and you would like to advertise your products on our web site, post a pr piece or submit a product review then firstly use the contact form and tell us about your business and how we can help. The advertising service includes advertising opportunities for guitar amplifiers, advertising opportunities for effect pedals, advertising opportunities for guitars and any other guitar related gear. Advertise your Effect Pedal with a dedicate product page, advertise your guitar amp with banner adverts, We have some great, competitive, advertising opportunities for guitar products.