The Fender Blues Junior Valve Combo Guitar Amplifier features real valve tone and classic Fender saturation in compact design with a 15W output into a single 12” speaker. The latest version of the vintage Fender Blues Junior includes a modified preamp circuit that provides a fuller sound with more definition and clarity. There is also a new reverb circuit keeping your tone clear and intact, regardless of reverb level. The Fender Blues Junior is a single channel valve guitar amp with a FAT switch that gives a mid-boost, perfect for solo playing. The new Fender Blues Junior is a refined version of an vintage valve guitar amplifier popular with musicians who need a no-nonsense, reliable solution for gigging, rehearsing and recording.
With improved Fender tones, updated aesthetics and enduring popularity amongst musicians worldwide, the Blues Junior IV continues to be a great-sounding and reliable package. Review the product details, and use the links shown to compare prices, suppliers and special offers for the Fender Blues Junior Guitar Valve Amplifier (15W) below. Review the other Fender guitar amplifiers and fender effect pedals in the range.
Buy Fender Blues Junior Guitar Valve Amplifier (15W)
Review the product details and prices. You can place your order direct from this website, just click on the buy button to be taken to the merchant page where you can review the sale terms and arrange delivery. You can also review the last price reductions and sale items by visiting the price reductions page as shown in the top menu. Our online review system collects together all the current sale items and displays the guitar products in a list.
Fender Blues Junior : Valve Combo Guitar Amplifiers
The Fender Blues Junior Guitar Valve Amplifier (15W), is a combo style guitar amplifier which has the tube amplifier circuit board and the speaker within the same specially designed cabinet. The valve guitar amp circuit includes valves, or tubes as they are known in the USA, in both the pre-amplifier and the power output circuits. Valve head guitar amps have a unique tone quality and are the favorite of most professional guitar players. Most valve guitar amplifier designs are based on classic valve amp designs, upgraded with modern fabrication methods. There are also boutique valve amps available custom made to individual players specs.
Our web site includes all styles of guitar amps and these are sorted into different manufacturing styles like valve combo amps, valve head amps, bass guitar amps, boutique guitar amps etc. Review our full list of types of guitar amps.
More Fender Guitar Amplifiers
Fender guitar amplifiers are famous around the world, being one of the first companies to mass produce guitar amplifiers in the 50s and 60s. The fender range includes many designs which are the choice of famous guitar players due to the vintage design style and the use of valve guitar amplifier technology. Valve guitar amplifiers have a special tonal quality and the old vintage models are now very expensive. Luckily Fender has replicated some of these early designs to make it easy now to buy fender guitar amplifiers.
- Fender 57 Twin Mini Guitar Amplifier
- Fender 65 Princeton Reverb Valve Guitar Amp Combo (15W-110)
- Fender 68 Custom Deluxe Reverb Valve Amp Combo (22W-112)
- Fender 68 Custom Princeton Reverb Valve Amplifier (12W-110)
- Fender 68 Custom Twin Reverb Valve Guitar Amplifier (85W-212)
- Fender Acoustasonic 15 Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
- Fender Acoustic SFX Combo Guitar Amplifier (160W)
- Fender Champion 100 Combo Guitar Amplifier
- Fender Champion 40 Combo Guitar Amplifier (40W)
- Fender FM10G Frontman Combo Guitar Amplifier
- Fender Hot Rod Deluxe IV Valve Combo Amplifier (40W)
- Replacement Valve Kits for FENDER Guitar Amplifiers
More Fender Bass Guitar Amplifiers
You can now buy fender bass amps which are made with the same styling and quality and the guitar amplifiers.
- Fender Bassbreaker 15 Valve Combo Bass Guitar Amplifier (15W-112)
- Fender Bassbreaker 18/30 Valve Combo Bass Amplifier (45W-212)
- Fender Rumble 15 Bass Guitar Practice Amp Combo (15W-108)
- Fender Rumble 25 V3 Bass Guitar Combo (25W)
More Fender Speaker Cabinets
For guitarists who buy a fender head style guitar amplifier then you will also need to buy fender speaker cabinets to match to the fender guitar amplifier.
View the Complete Range of Guitar Amplifiers
- Fender Guitar Amps
- Vintage Valve Guitar Amps
- Boutique Guitar Amps
- Makes of Guitar Amplifier (Marshall, Vox etc)
- Types of Guitar Amplifier (Valve, Bass, Head, Combo etc)
- Guitar Amplifiers Explained (Technical Guides, Circuits etc)
The YUMAGOLD UK website has been created for guitarists and other musicians to review and purchase all types of musical instrument equipment, at the best prices currently on offer from online suppliers based around the world. Review the product details, compare prices and shipping terms before placing your order via the website. By our system collecting, reviewing and displaying the product on sale from different suppliers you can obtain any potential savings that may be available. The online review system also generates a list showing the latest sale prices and price reductions on guitar amps, effect pedals and much more. Review the links and product types as shown in the top menu.
- Fender Guitar FX Pedals
- Review Guitar Pedals (All Types and Makes of Effect)
- Buy Guitar Amp Valves (Single Tubes, Matched Pairs, Quads and Full Re-Valve Kits
- Buy Rack Mounted Effects (including Music Processors and Studio Gear)
The yumagold.co.uk website is expanding with new guitar and audio related products added daily. This includes product reviews, new product launches and guitar related news. To add content to our site review our marketing offers and use the contact form in the main menu.