Dave Friedman is the man behind the signature tones of rock icons Eddie Van Halen, Steve Stevens and Jerry Cantrell. Dave has been building, modding and repairing amplifiers for many of the world’s biggest stars for the past 25 years. Friedman’s innovative designs and meticulous construction have made him legendary in the world of professional touring musicians while earning him a loyal clientele from all over the world. One of Friedman’s mainstays has been modifying amps to each player’s specific tonal palette, and to consult with other established amplifier companies to improve their own designs.
Dave Friedman’s extensive knowledge and pursuit of tonal superiority inspired him to develop his own series of production amplifiers under the name Friedman Amplification. In the past, having Friedman build or modify your amp required a certain level of notoriety, but now his sonic wizardry is available to everyday players. Each Friedman amplifier is built in the U.S.A. to Dave’s exacting standards using hand selected components. After a rigorous burn in process, Dave inspects, tubes, plays and signs the chassis of every amplifier before shipping.
Buy Friedman Guitar Amplifiers
Below is a selection of Friedman Guitar Amplifiers, click on the product to be taken to a page showing suppliers and comparison prices. Our site accesses the prices from various sites and displays the result as a list. You can compare prices and then click through to the seller web site to place your order. We hope will help you to save some money when you buy a Friedman Guitar Amplifiers.
More Friedman Guitar Amps
Friedman Guitar Amplifiers are custom made in the USA and are used by a number of famous guitar players including Steve Stevens of Billy Idol’s band. The Friedman Amps range includes many designs based on vintage models and the use valve guitar amplifier technology. Valve guitar amplifiers have a special tonal quality and the old vintage models are now very expensive.
Types of Guitar Amplifier
There are many different styles of guitar amplifier on the market, as can be seen from the list. Each guitar amplifier type is designed to either work with a specific type of guitar or to generate a specific sound type. For instance you would buy a Bass combo guitar amp to use with your bass guitar. There are also different styles of circuits used to generate the overall sound that is produced, the biggest difference being between tube guitar amplifier circuits and solid state guitar amplifier circuits. which became popular in the 70’s. The type of sound generate by a valve amplifier and a solid state are very different.
- Acoustic Guitar Amplifiers
- Bass Combo Guitar Amplifiers
- Bass Guitar Practice Amplifiers – The Best Compared
- Bass Head Guitar Amplifiers
- Boutique Guitar Amplifiers (Custom Amp Makers)
- Hybrid Guitar Amplifiers
- Modelling Guitar Amplifiers
- Practice Guitar Amplifiers
- Practice Valve Guitar Amplifiers
- Rack Mounted Guitar Amps, Compare Prices
- Solid State Combo Guitar Amplifiers
- Solid State Head Guitar Amps, Compare Prices
- The Best Jazz Guitar Amplifiers Compared
- The Best Practice Guitar Amplifiers Compared
- Valve Combo Guitar Amplifiers (All Tube) All Makes
- Valve Head Guitar Amplifiers
- Vintage Valve Guitar Amplifiers – All Tube Amps
View our complete range of Guitar Amplifiers & Effects
- Makes of Guitar Amplifier (Marshall, Vox, Fender etc)
- Types of Guitar Amplifier (Head, Combo, Valve, Bass etc)
- Buy Guitar Amplifier Speaker Cabinets
- Guitar Amplifier Technology Explained
- Buy Guitar Effect Pedal by Make (Look up your favorite brand – DOD, Boss etc)
- Buy Guitar Effect Pedal by Type of Effect
- Buy Rack Mounted Effects and Processors (Studio and Gig Gear)