The CKK Frogman Vintage Optical Tremolo Guitar Pedal by US boutique effect pedal manufacturer CKK Effects has been designed to recreate the vintage tremolo sound of the Fender Twin Reverb guitar amplifier. The tremolo effect is created using an optical circuit which gives an organic sound with no extra coloration however a wide range of effect rate and depth. There are two waveform shapes to choose from, square for stutter type tremolo sounds and a triangle waveform for a deeper but smooth tremolo effect. Control include Depth and Speed to adjust the tremolo effect plus a master volume to adjust signal levels to the same for effect on and off.
Review the product details, and use the links shown to compare prices, suppliers and special offers for the CKK Frogman Vintage Optical Tremolo Guitar Pedal below. There are a number of ckk boutique effect pedals to choose from plus more boutique tremolo effect pedals to consider. CKK effects to consider are the CKK Anka Distortion Guitar Pedal, the CKK Electronic Infinite Reverb Pedal, the CKK Flaming Lips High Gain Distortion Pedal and the CKK Gambler High Gain Overdrive Pedal. CKK pedals are hand made in the USA. There are many more CKK pedals to check out made by this boutique guitar pedal manufacturer.
Buy CKK Frogman Vintage Optical Tremolo Guitar Pedal
About Tremolo Guitar Effect Pedals
Tremolo was an effect built in to many valve guitar amplifiers that were manufactured in the 60’s and 70’s however with the introduction of solid state guitar amplifiers the effect fell out of favour with manufacturers and was removed. This meant that guitar effect pedals were designed to replicate the original valve amplifier output. A tremolo effect pedal will create a trembling or shuddering effect when used with a guitar. This is achieved by an electronic circuit which rapidly turn the volume of the input signal up and down. The amount of the guitar signal chain that is selected and speed of the effect is typically adjustable by control knobs on the tremolo pedal unit. There are many pedals on the market from very cheap to hand made boutique tremolo pedals.
Boutique tremolo pedals are manufactured by companies that use unique circuits, high quality components and in most cases hand assembly methods. These pedals are built to last and are the choice of many famous guitar players. Review the empress effects tremolo, the ckk frogman vintage optical tremolo, the fulltone supa-trem, the pigtronix tremvelope, the strymon flint tremolo, the tc choka tremolo and the voodoo lab tremolo.
More CKK Guitar Effect Pedals
- CKK Anka Distortion Effect Guitar Pedal
- CKK Electronic Infinite Reverb Effect Guitar Pedal
- CKK Flaming Lips High Gain Distortion Guitar Pedal
- CKK Gambler High Gain Overdrive Guitar Pedal
- CKK Gears Guitar Compressor Pedal
- CKK Guitar Pedals – Boutique Guitar Effects
- CKK Lunar Drive Vintage Tube Overdrive Guitar Pedal
- CKK Omni Boost Driver Guitar Pedal (+20dB Gain)
- CKK Q-Cat Envelope Filter Guitar Pedal
- CKK Robot Phaser Effect Guitar Pedal
- CKK Royal Fuzz Distortion Effect Guitar Pedal
- CKK Scream Drive Two Stage Overdrive Guitar Pedal
- CKK Soul Echo Tape Delay Guitar Pedal
- CKK Water Drop Analog Chorus Effect Guitar Pedal
About CKK Guitar Effect Pedals
The Frogman Vintage Optical Tremolo Pedal by CKK Effects is one of many guitar effects manufactured by the CKK pedal company that was first founded in 2012, Beijing, China, and is a brand of Sinvertek Electronic. In 2014 the classic series of 15 new CKK guitar pedals was launched and this range of guitar pedals was upgraded in 2015 and again 2017, using the same basic circuits with different styling. In 2018 the new CKK Design Series was launched with professional quality circuitry and premium design styling. The CKK Anka distortion pedal was the first of this new range of CKK effects that was to be sold.
Consider buying a Boutique Guitar Effect Pedal
On the web site there are many Boutique Guitar Effect Pedals from suppliers around the World. Boutique guitar effect pedals are designed by smaller, independent companies. Boutique gear is often more expensive than mass-produced pedals however you will get a product made to a high specification in return, cheap guitar pedals can destroy a performance.
Review Boutique Guitar Amps and Pedals
- Source Audio Guitar Pedals – Boutique Effect Pedals
- Roger Mayer Guitar Pedals – Boutique Effect Pedals
- Rocktron Guitar Pedals and Rack Effects
- Red Witch Guitar Pedals – Boutique Effect Pedals
- Radial Tonebone Guitar Pedals – Boutique Effect Pedals
- Pigtronix Guitar Pedals – Boutique Guitar Effects
- Origin Effects Pedals – Boutique Guitar Effects
- Old Blood Noise Endeavors Guitar Pedals – Boutique Effects
- Morley Guitar Pedals – Boutique Guitar Effects
- Maxon Guitar Pedals – Boutique Guitar Effects
Also See These Product Listings
- Makes of Guitar Effect Pedals (All the makes like Boss, Dod, EHX etc)
- Types of Guitar Effect Pedal (Overdrive, Fuzz, Delay, Chorus and many more)
- Buy Boutique Guitar Effect Pedals (Custom Made Pedals as used by Famous Guitar Players)
- Makes of Guitar Amplifier (Marshall, Fender, Orange and many more)
- Types of Guitar Amp (Valve, Head, Combo, Solid State, Acoustic etc)
- Buy Boutique Guitar Amplifiers (Custom Made Guitar Amps)
- Buy Guitar Amp Speaker Cabinets
- Replacement Guitar Amp Valves (Single, Matched, Full Kits)
- Guitar Amp Valves Matched Sets (Pairs, Quads, Sextets – Tested and Matched)
- Full Guitar Amp Re-Valve Kits (Change All the Valves)
- Best Deals on Musical Instruments
About the YUMAGOLD Web Site
The YUMA GOLD UK guitar gear price comparison web site has been created to allow musicians to review and purchase musical related products at the best prices from suppliers on sites like Amazon and Ebay.