Fulltone Musical Products was founded in 1993 by Michael Fuller. The web site says “All Fulltone pedals are designed, hand-built & tested by us at our shop in Southern California using top-notch components. Fulltone pedals were born out of a love for music, great gear, great tone, and a desire to make bullet-proof products. Early on I developed a love for fine vintage pedals and my frustration at the inconsistencies and the fragile nature of this old gear drove me to start Fulltone. All Fulltone effects carry a 5 year warranty. All of Fulltone’s Pots and switches are designed by me and custom made for me because standard pots are extremely weak and can break with even slight pressure applied to them”. Our web site has many Fulltone Guitar Effect Pedals. Listed below are some of the most popular models. There is also a full product below the grid.
Buy Fulltone Guitar Effect Pedals
Fulltone Guitar Effect Pedals : Product List
Click on the links below to each of the individual Fulltone Guitar Effect Pedals.
- Fulltone 69 Fuzz Guitar FX Pedal
- Fulltone 70-BC Fuzz Guitar FX Pedal
- Fulltone Clyde Deluxe Wah Guitar FX Pedal
- Fulltone Full Drive Guitar FX Pedal
- Fulltone Mas Malo Fuzz Distortion FX Pedal
- Fulltone OCD Obsessive Compulsive Drive FX Pedal
- Fulltone OF-1 Octafuzz Fuzz Guitar FX Pedal
- Fulltone PlimSoul Overdrive Guitar FX Pedal
- Fulltone Supa-Trem Tremolo Guitar Pedal
On our web site you will find a wide range of well known guitar effect pedal manufacturers like mooer effect pedal, Joyo effect pedal, Behringer effect pedal, MXR effect pedal, Boss effect pedal etc. We also have many boutique guitar effect pedals available on the site from manufacturers like Strymon effect pedal, Dod effect pedal and Keeley effect pedal plus many more.
Fulltone Pedals : Guitar Effects Explained
Guitar Effect Pedals are used to shape the sound created by a guitar pickup, usually, but not always, before the signal reaches the guitar amplifier. An effect pedal or rack mounted music processor is an electronic or digital device that can be used to create a number of sonic changes which can become part of the guitarists unique sound. There are many types of guitar effect pedal available. Guitarists have used effects for many years to modify the sound from the guitar and to create new and exciting sounds for use on new recordings. These are then used on stage via a pedal board where the guitarist can switch on and off various effects during a live performance to replica the original recording.
Common Effects Include:
- Distortion – Overdrive – Fuzz – Crunch – Blues – This type of effect creates a distorted sound.
- Filter – Compressor – Noise Gate – EQ – This type of effect shapes the signal.
- Modulation – Chorus – Flanger – Phaser – Tremolo – This type of effect modulates the signal.
- Wah – Octave – This type of effect will change the frequency of the signal.
- Digital Delay – Analog Delay – Tape Echo – Reverb – These create single or multiple echo sounds.
Most modern guitar effect pedals use solid-state electronics eg computer chips and transistors however some old and vintage effects use mechanical components like a spring reverb and even vacuum tubes or valves.
More YUMAGOLD Products
- Makes of Guitar Effect Pedals (All the makes like Boss, Dod, EHX etc)
- Types of Guitar Effect Pedal (Overdrive, Fuzz, Delay, Chorus and many more)
- Buy Boutique Guitar Effect Pedals (Custom Made Pedals as used by Famous Guitar Players)
- Makes of Guitar Amplifier (Marshall, Fender, Orange and many more)
- Types of Guitar Amp (Valve, Head, Combo, Solid State, Acoustic etc)
- Buy Boutique Guitar Amplifiers (Custom Made Guitar Amps)
- Buy Guitar Amp Speaker Cabinets
- Replacement Guitar Amp Valves (Single, Matched, Full Kits)
- Guitar Amp Valves Matched Sets (Pairs, Quads, Sextets – Tested and Matched)
- Full Guitar Amp Re-Valve Kits (Change All the Valves)