Marshall MG412 Speaker Cabinet (4×12). Our web site includes all styles of guitar amps sorted into different styles like valve combo amps, valve head amps, bass amps, boutique guitar amps etc. Review our full list of guitar amp types.
Marshall MG412 Speaker Cabinet (4×12)
Marshall MG412 Speaker Cabinet (4×12) : Amplifier Speaker Cabinet
Marshall MG412 Speaker Cabinet (4×12). A speaker cabinet is required where a “head” style guitar amplifier is being used. Choice of speaker is critical to ensure the maximum quality of sound and reliability of the amplifier.
Things which must be considered include the resistance or impedance (ohms) and power output (W) from the amplifier. If a 100W amplifier is connected to a 20W cabinet the speaker will not last very long. Most manufacturers of head guitar amplifiers will provide a matched amplifier speaker cabinet with the correct speaker impedance and power ratings to ensure the sound generated is clean and the overall set up is reliable. The primary role of the speaker cabinet is to prevent sound waves generated by the rearward-facing surface of the diaphragm of an open speaker driver interacting with sound waves generated at the front of the speaker driver. Because the forward- and rearward-generated sounds are out of phase with each other and would cause distortion and echo. The enclosure also plays a role in managing vibration.
More Marshall Guitar Amplifiers
- Marshall AS100D Acoustic Guitar Amplifier (100w)
- Marshall AS50D Acoustic Combo Amplifier (50w)
- Marshall DSL100-H Guitar Valve Amplifier (100W)
- Marshall DSL15C Guitar Valve Amplifier Combo (15W)
- Marshall DSL15H Valve Amplifier Head (15W)
- Marshall DSL40C Guitar Valve Amplifier Combo (40W)
- Marshall DSL5C 5W Combo Guitar Amplifier
- Marshall JVM1-C Valve Combo Guitar Amplifier
- Marshall JVM210C Valve Combo (100W)
- Marshall JVM215C Valve Amplifier Combo (15W)
- Marshall JVM410H Valve Amplifier Head (100W)
- Marshall MG101CFX Combo Guitar FX Amp
- Marshall MG102CFX Combo Guitar Amplifier
- Marshall MG10G Combo Guitar Amplifier
- Marshall MG15CFX Combo Guitar Amp (15W)
- Marshall MG30CFX Combo Guitar Amp (30W)
- Marshall MG50CFX Guitar Amplifier (Chrome – 50W)
- Marshall MG50FX Guitar Amplifier (Gold – 50W)
- Marshall Origin ORI20C Valve Amplifier Combo (20W)
- Marshall Origin ORI20H Valve Amp Head (20W)
- Marshall Origin ORI50C Valve Amp Combo (50W)
- Marshall Origin ORI5C Valve Combo Amplifier (5W)
More Marshall Speaker Cabinets
View our complete range of Guitar Amplifiers
- Buy Marshall Guitar Amps (Marshall Guitar Amps and Speakers)
- Makes of Guitar Amplifier (Marshall, Vox etc)
- Types of Guitar Amplifier (Valve, Bass, Head, Combo etc)
- Guitar Amplifiers Explained (Technical Guides, Circuits etc)
The YUMAGOLD web site has been created for guitarists and other musicians to review and purchase musical instrument equipment, at the best prices currently on offer from various suppliers around the world. By comparing prices and suppliers on various online retail stores we can generate a list showing the latest sale prices on guitar gear and price reductions for guitar amps, effect pedals and much more. Hopefully, you can get the best deal possible. Join the mailing list to get weekly email updates on special offers.
- Buy Guitar Effect Pedals (All Types and Makes)
- Buy Guitar Amp Valves (Single Tubes, Matched Pairs, Quads and Full Re-Valve Kits
- Buy Rack Mounted Effects (including Music Processors and Studio Gear)
The yumagold web site is expanding with new guitar products added daily. If you would like to discuss our advertising opportunities for guitar products on our site let us know by using the contact form.