Our web site has many comparison prices for Fulltone Guitar Effect Pedals. Listed below are some of the most popular Fulltone Guitar Effect Pedals. Click on the name of the guitar effect pedal which you are interest in and you will be taken to a page which will show you comparison prices from various suppliers of the pedals. You can also review a select number of Fulltone guitar effect pedals in image and price format below this text.
This link will lead you to a page which show all the various guitar effect pedal manufacturers. You can also use this link to choose guitar effect pedal by type of effect. For instance if you require an crunch distortion effect pedal click on the crunch distortion link and you will be shown a wide range of reverb effect pedals by the different guitar effect pedal manufacturers including all the well know brands.
On our web site you will find a wide range of well known guitar effect pedal manufacturers like mooer effect pedal, Joyo effect pedal, Behringer effect pedal, MXR effect pedal, Boss effect pedal etc. We also have many boutique guitar effect pedals available on the site from manufacturers like Strymon effect pedal, Dod effect pedal and Keeley effect pedal plus many more.
Click on the links below to each of the individual Fulltone Guitar Effect Pedals.
- Fulltone 69 Fuzz Pedal
- Fulltone 70-BC Fuzz Effect Pedal
- Fulltone Clyde Deluxe Wah Pedal
- Fulltone Full Drive Mosfet Pedal
- Fulltone Mas Malo Fuzz Distortion Pedal
- Fulltone MDV3 Deja Vibe Pedal
- Fulltone OCD Obsessive Compulsive Drive Pedal
- Fulltone OF-1 Octafuzz Fuzz Pedal
- Fulltone Supa-Trem Tremolo Pedal
Buy Fulltone Guitar Effect Pedals
About Fulltone Guitar Effect Pedals
Fulltone Musical Products was founded in 1993 by Michael Fuller, Designer and President. The statement on the web site says of Fulltone – “All Fulltone pedals are designed, hand-built & tested by us at our shop in Southern California using top-notch components. Fulltone pedals were born out of a love for music, great gear, great tone, and a desire to make bullet-proof products. Early on I developed a love for fine vintage pedals and my frustration at the inconsistencies and the fragile nature of this old gear drove me to start Fulltone. Rich, Fat-sounding TONE TOOLS with a reliable build quality is the goal. All Fulltone effects carry a 5 year warranty and are built for musicians.
We use True Bypass switching or our exclusive “Enhanced Bypass TM” (OCD V2, WahFull) with L.E.D. status indicator in all our pedals. I designed and manufacture the Fulltone 3PDT , the world’s only Super-Duty Triple Pole Double Throw footswitch. All of Fulltone’s Pots and switches are designed by me and custom made for me because standard pots are extremely weak and can break with even slight pressure applied to them”
Fulltone Guitar Effect Pedals : Guitar Effect Pedals Explained
Guitar Effect Pedals are used to shape the sound created by a guitar pickup, usually, but not always, before the signal reaches the guitar amplifier. An effect pedal or rack mounted music processor is an electronic or digital device that can be used to create a number of sonic changes which can become part of the guitarists unique sound. There are many types of guitar effect pedal available. Guitarists have used effects for many years to modify the sound from the guitar and to create new and exciting sounds for use on new recordings. These are then used on stage via a pedal board where the guitarist can switch on and off various effects during a live performance to replica the original recording.
Common Effects Include:
- Distortion – Overdrive – Fuzz – Crunch – Blues – This type of effect creates a distorted sound.
- Filter – Compressor – Noise Gate – EQ – This type of effect shapes the signal.
- Modulation – Chorus – Flanger – Phaser – Tremolo – This type of effect modulates the signal.
- Wah – Octave – This type of effect will change the frequency of the signal.
- Digital Delay – Analog Delay – Tape Echo – Reverb – These create single or multiple echo sounds.
Most modern guitar effect pedals use solid-state electronics eg computer chips and transistors however some old and vintage effects use mechanical components like a spring reverb and even vacuum tubes or valves.
Top 5 Current Special Offers on Musical Instrument Gear
For more special offers visit the Musical Instrument Savings page.
More YUMAGOLD Products
- Makes of Guitar Effect Pedals (All the makes like Boss, Dod, EHX etc)
- Types of Guitar Effect Pedal (Overdrive, Fuzz, Delay, Chorus and many more)
- Buy Boutique Guitar Effect Pedals (Custom Made Pedals as used by Famous Guitar Players)
- Makes of Guitar Amplifier (Marshall, Fender, Orange and many more)
- Types of Guitar Amp (Valve, Head, Combo, Solid State, Acoustic etc)
- Buy Boutique Guitar Amplifiers (Custom Made Guitar Amps)
- Buy Guitar Amp Speaker Cabinets
- Replacement Guitar Amp Valves (Single, Matched, Full Kits)
- Guitar Amp Valves Matched Sets (Pairs, Quads, Sextets – Tested and Matched)
- Full Guitar Amp Re-Valve Kits (Change All the Valves)