There are many styles of Guitar Instrument Cables available to buy online from different suppliers, both quality and cheap. Check out the selection guitar cables we have chosen below. Also, look at our special offers page for the latest price reductions on guitar gear
Buy Guitar Instrument Cables
Guitar Cables Explained
Most electric or electronic instruments use 1/4 inch mono patch cords to connect the instrument to the amplifier. This is the same for guitars with all guitars fitted with a 1/4″ socket and a 1/4″ socket on the guitar amp. There are many suppliers of 1/4″ guitar cables – however all are not equal. If you buy a very cheap cable then there is a likelihood it will have a poor construction and screening which will lead to noise and hum from the amplifier. That said you do not need to spend a fortune, good quality cable from a recognized brand is the way to go.
High quality guitar cables are designed for use by professional guitarists and it cannot be ignored how the cable, and cable length can affect your guitar signal and overall sound. Musicians playing electric or electronic instruments often use longer cables (from 10 to 20 feet) from the guitar to the effects pedal board, then use shorter patch cords to connect chains of guitar effects pedals together with another long cable at the other end of the pedal boards top the guitar amplifier.
More Guitar Accessories
- Acoustic Guitar Strings, All Types and Sizes
- Bass Guitar Strings, All Types and Sizes
- Electric Guitar Strings, All Types and Sizes
- Guitar Amp Attenuators and Power Soak, Active and Passive
- Guitar and Other Musical Instrument Accessories
- Guitar Capo, Various Designs and Makes
- Guitar Picks and Guitar Plectrums
- Guitar Stands, Various Types and Makes
- Wireless Guitar System, No More Guitar Cables