Hotone Guitar Pedals are manufactured by Hotone Audio a Chinese Company specialising in the design and manufacture of guitar amplifiers and guitar pedals. The Hotone range includes many products which include modern and innovative features. The Hotone guitar effect pedals and the Hotone guitar amplifiers are available from a number of online and retail stores. The people behind the Hotone Audio brand are passionate about music and they have a highly experienced international team that combines professional expertise with artistic spirit. The Hotone mission is to provide you with the sonic tools you require to take your tone and inspiration to the next level. Visit the Hotone Audio website for more details of Hotone Products.
The Hotone Guitar Pedals are made to a high specification to help you shape your guitar tone and sound. Hotone pedals are available in many different effect styles and include some extra features not seen on other budget guitar pedals. See below our list of Hotone guitar pedals, review the different suppliers and prices then click through to the chosen supplier and buy the hotone pedal of your choice. Some interesting Hotone products to consider are the Hotone Nano Legacy guitar amplifiers, the Hotone Nano Legacy floor amplifiers, the Hotone multi effect pedals and the Hotone skyline guitar pedals. I personally own a number of Hotone products and I love the Hotone KOMP compressor pedal and I use this on my own pedal board.
Buy Hotone Guitar Effect Pedals
The Hotone website says “Behind Hotone Audio is a group of people passionate about music. We are a highly experienced international team that combines professional expertise with legit artistic spirit. We have one goal in mind: to create hot sonic guitar signal shaping tools that can take your inspiration to the next level”. Click here to Buy Hotone Effect Pedals on Amazon
About Hotone Guitar Effect Pedals : Product List
Review the guitar products listed below, click on the name to be taken to a separate page where you can review the prices of the individual Hotone Guitar Effect Pedals.
- Hotone Binary AMP Simulator Effects Pedal
- Hotone Binary CAB Cabinet Simulator Pedal
- Hotone Binary EKO Multi Delay Effect Guitar Pedal
- Hotone Binary MOD Modulation Effect Pedal
- Hotone DJENT Skyline Hi-Gain Metal Distortion Guitar Pedal
- Hotone EKO Skyline Analog Delay Guitar Pedal
- Hotone KOMP Guitar Optical Compressor Pedal SCS-1
- Hotone Skyline Guitar Pedal Range
- Hotone SP-10 Soul Press Effect Pedal
- Hotone TREM Skyline Tremolo Guitar Pedal
- Hotone WALLY+ Skyline Loop Station Guitar Pedal
Hotone Pedals : Guitar Effects Explained
A guitar effect unit or pedal is an electronic or digital device that alters the input sound from the guitar pick ups. The modified sound is then output to a guitar amplifier or to another effect pedal to be modified further.
Common effects include:
- Distortion – this type of guitar effect modifies the input signal to replicate hard driven valve guitar amplifier. There are many variations on this including fuzz guitar pedals, overdrive guitar pedals, distortion guitar pedals, blues guitar pedals, crunch guitar pedals and heavy metal guitar pedals.
- Dynamic – this type of effect modifies the signal but does to shape or modify it. They are used to clean up the signal, boost the pickups or to improve the tone. Review these guitar pickup booster pedal, guitar pre-amp pedal, guitar noise gate pedals, guitar compressor pedals, guitar volume pedals and guitar limiter pedals.
- Filter – these effect shape and modify the frequency of the input guitar signal to create new sounds and include guitar wah pedals and guitar graphic equaliser pedals,.
- Modulation – these effects are the most popular and modulate the input signal to create new interesting sounds and include guitar chorus pedals, guitar flanger pedal, guitar phaser pedal, guitar vibe pedal, guitar tremolo pedal, guitar modulation pedal and guitar vibrato pedal.
- Pitch – these effects modify the input signal by changing the pitch of the note, for example an octaver may add an extra note one octave higher, one lower or even both. Choose a guitar octaver pedal.
- Specialist – these are unique effects that create a new and interesting sound including guitar bit crusher pedal, guitar rotary speaker pedal,
- Time and Echo – these effects add reflections of the input signal to thicken the sound and also to add unique echo effects. Choose from guitar digital delay pedal, guitar analog delay pedal, guitar reverb pedal, guitar tape echo pedal,
- Others – there are other unique pedals used for a specific use like acoustic guitar pedals, guitar multi-effects pedal, guitar looper pedal, guitar tuner pedals, amp simulator pedals and aby switch pedals
Most modern effects use solid-state electronics eg computer chips however some old and vintage effects use mechanical components like spring reverb and vacuum tubes. Guitar effect pedals can be either small metal box pedals that are used on the floor eg “stompboxes” or a full rack mounted electronic effects units. Guitar Effect Pedals are typically controlled by a footswitch, either on the pedal, or as a seperate unit on the floor. Guitarists have used effects for many years to modify the sound from the guitar and to create new and exciting sounds for use on new recordings. There are many makes of guitar pedal on the market, from mass produced, cheap guitar pedals, to expensive custom made pedals that are hand made and used by famous guitar players. Guitar pedals are typically used on stage fitted to a guitar pedal board where the guitarist can switch on and off various effects during a live performance to replica the original recording.