The Hotone Guitar Effect Pedals are made to a high specification. The web site says “Behind Hotone Audio is a group of people passionate about music. We are a highly experienced international team that combines professional expertise with legit artistic spirit. We have one goal in mind: Create hot sonic tools to take your inspiration to the next level”. Our web site has many Hotone Guitar Effect Pedals showing comparison prices from various suppliers. Some of the most popular models are shown below however if you require a specific pedal use the product list below the grid. Select the guitar effect pedal you are interested in from the list and you will be taken to a page showing the various suppliers and any special offers and savings that exist. Our site also includes a full range of boutique effect pedals to consider that are hand made and used by famous guitar players.
Buy Hotone Guitar Effect Pedals
Click here to Buy Hotone Effect Pedals on Amazon
About Hotone Guitar Effect Pedals : Product List
Click on the links below to each of the individual Hotone Guitar Effect Pedals.
- Hotone Binary AMP Simulator Effects Pedal
- Hotone Binary CAB Cabinet Simulator Pedal
- Hotone Binary EKO Multi Delay Effect Pedal
- Hotone Binary MOD Modulation Effect Pedal
- Hotone SCS-1 KOMP Compressor Pedal
- Hotone SDS-2 WHIP Heavy Metal Distortion Pedal
- Hotone SP-10 Soul Press Effect Pedal
- Hotone XP-10 XTOMP Bluetooth Multi-Effect Pedal
Hotone Pedals : Guitar Effects Explained
A guitar effect unit or pedal is an electronic or digital device that alters the input sound from the guitar pick ups. The modified sound is then output to a guitar amplifier or to another effect pedal to be modified further.
Common effects include:
- Distortion / Overdrive / Fuzz effects which are used to distort the guitar signal mainly for use by electric blues and rock guitarists.
- Dynamic effects, such as volume pedals, noise gate and compressors, which affect loudness.
- Filter effects, such as wah-wah pedals and graphic equalizers, which modify the frequency ranges from the pick ups to create new sounds.
- Modulation effects, such as chorus, flangers and phasers;
- Pitch effects such as pitch shifters and octavers;
- Time and Echo effects, such as reverb and delay, which create single or multiople echo sounds.
Most modern effects use solid-state electronics eg computer chips however some old and vintage effects use mechanical components like spring reverb and vacuum tubes. Guitar effect pedals can be either small metal box pedals that are used on the floor eg “stompboxes” or a full rack mounted electronic effects units. Effect Pedals are typically controlled by a footswitch, either on the pedal, or as a seperate unit on the floor. Guitarists have used effects for many years to modify the sound from the guitar and to create new and exciting sounds for use on new recordings. These are then used on stage via a pedal board where the guitarist can switch on and off various effects during a live performance to replica the original recording.
More YUMAGOLD Products
- Makes of Guitar Effect Pedals (All the makes like Boss, Dod, EHX etc)
- Types of Guitar Effect Pedal (Overdrive, Fuzz, Delay, Chorus and many more)
- Buy Boutique Guitar Effect Pedals (Custom Made Pedals as used by Famous Guitar Players)
- Makes of Guitar Amplifier (Marshall, Fender, Orange and many more)
- Types of Guitar Amp (Valve, Head, Combo, Solid State, Acoustic etc)
- Buy Boutique Guitar Amplifiers (Custom Made Guitar Amps)
- Buy Guitar Amp Speaker Cabinets
- Replacement Guitar Amp Valves (Single, Matched, Full Kits)
- Guitar Amp Valves Matched Sets (Pairs, Quads, Sextets – Tested and Matched)
- Full Guitar Amp Re-Valve Kits (Change All the Valves)