The Hotone HARMONY Skyline Pitch Shift Guitar Pedal is a pitch shifting guitar pedal or a harmoniser pedal that can be used with your guitar or bass. There are controls for RANGE, DRY and WET and a three mode selector switch. The range selects the ±2 octave range and is seperated into 11 Pitch Intervals (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,12,24 Semitones) which are used by turning the knob. This pedal can be used to simulate a clean organ or a 12 string guitar sound. By using the WET and DRY controls it is possible to achieve flexible organic sound. This is a boutique style guitar pedal with a very small footprint allowing it to fit into even the most crammed pedal board. Due to this there is no battery compartment and the Hotone HARMONY Skyline Pitch Shift Guitar Pedal must be powered by a 9v dc guitar pedal power supply unit to make it work.
The Hotone HARMONY Skyline Pitch Shift Guitar Pedal is part of the Hotone Skyline guitar pedals range. These mini guitar pedals have a wide range of features and are available at reasonable price levels. Compare price, suppliers and special offers for the Hotone HARMONY Skyline Pitch Shift Guitar Pedal below. Also review the full range of Hotone guitar pedals and the Hotone guitar amps range, especially the Hotone Legacy 5W head amps.
Buy Hotone HARMONY Skyline Pitch Shift Guitar Pedal
Get the latest special offers and reductions in guitar amp prices and effect pedal prices plus lots of other musical instrument gear by visiting the guitar gear price reductions page. By accessing various online stores it is possible to see differences in the prices and the possible savings that can be taken.
About Hotone Guitar Effect Pedals
The Hotone HARMONY Skyline Pitch Shift Guitar Pedal is one of many types of Hotone Guitar Pedals that are currently available. The Hotone Guitar Pedals feature reliable manufacturing methods and are made to a high specification and have both modern looks and features. These pedals are made by Hotone Audio, a Chinese Company specialising in the design and manufacture of guitar amplifiers and guitar pedals. The Hotone range includes many products which include modern features. The Hotone guitar effect pedals and the Hotone guitar amplifiers are available from a number of online and retail stores. The people behind the Hotone Audio brand are is a group passionate about music. And they have a highly experienced international team that combines professional expertise with artistic spirit. The Hotone mission is to provide you with the sonic tools you require to take your tone and inspiration to the next level.
Some interesting Hotone products to consider are the Hotone Nano Legacy guitar amplifiers, the Hotone Nano Legacy floor amplifiers, the Hotone multi effect pedals and the Hotone skyline guitar pedals. I personally own a number of Hotone products and I love the Hotone KOMP compressor pedal and I use this on my own pedal board.
- Buy Hotone Guitar Amplifiers
- Buy Hotone Effect Pedals
- Hotone Legacy Guitar Amp
- Hotone Floor Guitar Amp
- Hotone Skyline Guitar Pedals
About Signal Processor Guitar Pedals
A guitar effects processor pedal can open up a wide range of effects and specialist guitar signal shaping features that are not normally found on other specific guitar effect pedals. A guitar processor pedal or multi effects unit can open up a wide range of guitar sounds and styles. Most units include features to add together many standard effect types, in different combinations and then save these to memory within the unit, these can be recalled by using the foot switches. This may be suitable for some live performances where there are totally different effect set ups for each song. This allows a guitarist to program the effects rather than have a pedal board with lots of various effects in a chain. Features can include specialist guitar tunings, converting your standard tuning to open E or open G tuning without changing the guitar settings. Converting your guitar to electric, 12-string, acoustic, ukulele, banjo etc, and then there many synthesizer effects.
There are a few guitar effect processor pedals on the market with a wide range of prices. It is best to read all of the features of the chosen effects processor pedal before buying to ensure that what you are seeking is covered. Also, a recognised make will invest money into ensuring the design is reliable – companies like Boss Pedals and Eventide are respected brands. Review the Boss GP-10GK Processor Pedal, the Boss GT-001 Effects Processor Pedal, the Boss GT-1 Processor Pedal, the Electro Harmonix Tone Tattoo Synthesizer and the Eventide H9 Core Harmonizer.
More Hotone Guitar Pedals to Consider
- Hotone Binary AMP Simulator Effects Pedal
- Hotone Binary CAB Cabinet Simulator Pedal
- Hotone Binary EKO Multi Delay Effect Guitar Pedal
- Hotone Binary MOD Modulation Effect Pedal
- Hotone CHOIR Skyline Analog Chorus Guitar Pedal
- Hotone CHUNK Skyline Distortion Guitar Pedal
- Hotone DJENT Skyline Hi-Gain Metal Distortion Guitar Pedal
- Hotone EKO Skyline Analog Delay Guitar Pedal
- Hotone EQ-V Skyline 5 Band Graphic Equaliser Pedal
- Hotone FAT BUFFER Skyline Buffer Guitar Pedal
- Hotone FURY Skyline Fuzz Guitar Pedal
- Hotone Golden Touch Skyline Overdrive Guitar Pedal
- Hotone GRASS Skyline Overdrive Guitar Pedal
- Hotone Guitar Pedals – Boutique Guitar Effects
- Hotone KOMP Guitar Optical Compressor Pedal SCS-1
- Hotone KRUSH Skyline Bitcrusher Lo-Fi Guitar Pedal
- Hotone OCTA Skyline Octaver Guitar Pedal
- Hotone PHAZE Skyline Analog Phaser Guitar Pedal
- Hotone Q-BOX Envelope Wah Guitar Pedal
- Hotone ROTO Skyline Rotary Speaker Guitar Pedal
- Hotone SP-10 Soul Press Effect Pedal
- Hotone Tiny Tuner Skyline Guitar Tuner Boost Pedal
- Hotone TREM Skyline Tremolo Guitar Pedal
- Hotone VERB Skyline Reverb Guitar Pedal
- Hotone WALLY+ Skyline Loop Station Guitar Pedal
- Hotone WHIP Heavy Metal Distortion Guitar Pedal SDS-2
- Hotone XP-10 XTOMP Bluetooth Multi-Effect Guitar Pedal
Latest Guitar Related Products
We are adding new guitar related products, including video reviews of products nearly every day or so. Bookmark the site or join the mailing list to keep up to date with new guitar products and guitar price reductions. Here are our latest posts.
- Hotone Freeze B Nano Legacy Head Guitar Amp (5W)
- Zar E-20DFX Combo Guitar Amplifier with Effects (20W)
- SoundKing AK20 Solid State Combo Guitar Amplifier (20W-108)
- Hotone Tiny Tuner Skyline Guitar Tuner Boost Pedal
- Hotone Eagle’s Heart Nano Legacy Head Guitar Amp (5W)
- Blackstar Acoustic Core 30 – Stereo Combo Guitar Amp 30W
- Mooer E7 Synth Polyphonic Micro Guitar Effect Pedal
- Zar A-20R Combo Electric Guitar Amplifier (20W)
- MOOER A7 Ambiance Micro Reverb Guitar Effect Pedal
- Benson Detroit 20 Blues Guitar Combo Amp (20W)
The yumagold.co.uk website is expanding with new guitar and audio related products added daily. This includes product reviews, new product launches and guitar related news. To add content to our site review our marketing offers and use the contact form in the main menu. The YUMAGOLD UK website has been created as a one stop shop for guitarists and other musicians to review and buy guitar gear and other audio products. Check our our new product reviews and see the SAVE page in the main menu for price reductions and sale items. Our unique price review system collects prices from online music retailers and displays the prices in a list making it easy to review and buy your guitar gear at the best prices and suppliers online. Follow us on Twitter and get the latest offers and savings while there is stock available. See the Links page for details.