JOYO Guitar Pedals are well known and Joyo has a long standing reputation with musicians and guitarists for manufacturing quality Joyo guitar effect pedals and Joyo guitar amps and supplying them to the market at affordable prices. Products are manufactured in Shenzen, China. The Joyo guitar pedals range includes many different styles of guitar effect including some higher spec offerings that have a unique sound. Popular Joyo guitar pedal models include the Joyo California pedal, the Joyo compressor pedals, the Joyo chorus pedals and the Joyo distortion pedals. Joyo make a wide range of other musical instrument and guitar related accessories including the range of Joyo guitar amplifiers, with some nice mini head guitar amplifiers like the Joyo Blue Jay Blues Jazz guitar amplifier in the range. Joyo are linked to the boutique guitar pedal manufacturer DR.J. The DR.J design team began with tweaking and modifying existing guitar effect pedals. these modified pedals became popular with guitar players and sales of DR.J pedals grew. Due to this increased requirement the DR.J design team joined forces with the Joyo guitar effect pedals team using the Joyo marketing and distribution system to bring these unique custom made guitar effect pedals to a wider audience. Dr.J focus on creating pedals for passionate musicians, with superb tone and outstanding quality.
Check out below the range of JOYO Guitar Pedals that can be purchased online. Our website has many JOYO Guitar Pedals showing comparison prices from various suppliers for you to review and buy. Some of the most popular models are shown below however if you require a specific guitar pedal use the product list below the grid. Select the guitar effect pedal you are interested in from the list and you will be taken to a page showing the various suppliers and any special offers and savings that exist.
JOYO Guitar Effect Pedals : Product Lists
Review the guitar products listed below, click on the name to be taken to a separate page where you can review the prices of the individual JOYO Guitar Effect Pedals.
- JOYO D-Seed Digital Delay Guitar Pedal
- JOYO Gem Box Multi Effects Guitar Pedal
- JOYO Guitar Pedals – Guitar Effects Stompbox
- JOYO JF-01 Vintage Overdrive Guitar Pedal
- JOYO JF-02 Ultimate Drive Overdrive Guitar Pedal
- JOYO JF-03 Crunch Plexi Distortion Guitar Pedal
- JOYO JF-04 High Gain Distortion Guitar Pedal
- JOYO JF-05 Classic Chorus Effect Guitar Pedal
- JOYO JF-06 Vintage Phaser Guitar Pedal
- JOYO JF-07 Classic Flanger Effect Guitar Pedal
- JOYO JF-09 Vintage Tremolo Guitar Pedal
- JOYO JF-10 Dynamic Guitar Compressor Pedal
- JOYO JF-11 6-Band EQ Guitar Equaliser Pedal
- JOYO JF-12 Voodoo Octave Fuzz Guitar Pedal
- JOYO JF-13 AC Tone Amp Simulator (DI) Pedal
- JOYO JF-14 American Sound Amp Simulator Pedal
- JOYO JF-15 California Sound Amp Sim Pedal
- JOYO JF-16 British Sound Amp Sim Pedal
- JOYO JF-17 Extreme Metal Distortion Guitar Pedal
- JOYO JF-18 Power Tune Guitar Tuner Pedal
- JOYO JF-301 Rated Boost Driver Guitar Pedal
- JOYO JF-302 Wild Boost Drive Guitar Pedal
- JOYO JF-303 Little Blaster Distortion Guitar Pedal
- JOYO JF-304 Time Magic Delay Guitar Pedal
- JOYO JF-305 AT Drive Overdrive Guitar Pedal
- JOYO JF-306 Rushing Train Amp Simulator Pedal
- JOYO JF-307 Clean Glass Amp Simulator Pedal
- JOYO JF-308 Golden Face Amp Simulator Pedal
- JOYO JF-309 Boogie Master Amp Simulator Pedal
- JOYO JF-31 Noise Gate Guitar Pedal
- JOYO JF-310 Orange Juice Amp Simulator Pedal
- JOYO JF-311 Blue Rain Overdrive Guitar Pedal
- JOYO JF-312 Pipe Bomb Guitar Compressor Pedal
- JOYO JF-313 Old School Distortion Guitar Pedal
- JOYO JF-314 Husky Overdrive Guitar Pedal
- JOYO JF-315 Metal Head Distortion Guitar Pedal
- JOYO JF-316 Future Chorus Effect Guitar Pedal
- JOYO JF-317 Space Verb Reverb Guitar Pedal
- JOYO JF-318 Quattro Digital Delay Guitar Pedal
- JOYO JF-319 Green Legend Overdrive Guitar Pedal
- JOYO JF-32 Hot Plexi Distortion Guitar Pedal
- JOYO JF-320 Purple Storm Fuzz Guitar Pedal
- JOYO JF-321 Bullet Metal Distortion Guitar Pedal
- JOYO JF-322 Wow Auto Wah Guitar Pedal
- JOYO JF-323 Wooden Sound Acoustic Guitar Pedal
- JOYO JF-324 Gate of Kahn Noise Gate Pedal
- JOYO JF-325 Molo-Trem Tremolo Guitar Pedal
- JOYO JF-326 IronTune Chromatic Guitar Tuner Pedal
- JOYO JF-327 Raptor Flanger Effect Guitar Pedal
- JOYO JF-328 Nebulous Analog Phaser Guitar Pedal
- JOYO JF-329 IronLoop Looper Guitar Pedal
- JOYO JF-33 Analog Slap Back Delay Pedal
- JOYO JF-330 Ocho Octave Down Guitar Pedal
- JOYO JF-332 Moonbase Bass Overdrive Guitar Pedal
- JOYO JF-34 US Dream Distortion Guitar Pedal
- JOYO JF-35 Pocket Metal Distortion Guitar Pedal
- JOYO JF-36 Sweet Baby Overdrive Pedal
- JOYO JF-37 Analog Chorus Effect Guitar Pedal
- JOYO JF-38 Roll Boost Pre-Amp Guitar Pedal
- JOYO JF-39 Deluxe Crunch Plexi Guitar Pedal
There are many different manufacturers and styles of guitar effect pedal to review and consider buying. You can also use this link to choose guitar effect pedal by type of effect and this link to choose guitar effect pedal manufacturers including all the well know brands including Mooer guitar pedals, Behringer effect pedals, MXR pedals, Boss pedals and many many more. We also have many boutique guitar effect pedals available on the site.
Buy JOYO Guitar Effect Pedals
Click here —->Buy JOYO Effect Pedals on Amazon
JOYO Effects : Guitar Effect Pedals Explained
A guitar effect unit or pedal is an electronic or digital device that alters the input sound from the guitar pick ups. The modified sound is then output to a guitar amplifier or to another effect pedal to be modified further.
Common effects include:
- Distortion – this type of guitar effect modifies the input signal to replicate hard driven valve guitar amplifier. There are many variations on this including fuzz guitar pedals, overdrive guitar pedals, distortion guitar pedals, blues guitar pedals, crunch guitar pedals and heavy metal guitar pedals.
- Dynamic – this type of effect modifies the signal but does to shape or modify it. They are used to clean up the signal, boost the pickups or to improve the tone. Review these guitar pickup booster pedal, guitar pre-amp pedal, guitar noise gate pedals, guitar compressor pedals, guitar volume pedals and guitar limiter pedals.
- Filter – these effect shape and modify the frequency of the input guitar signal to create new sounds and include guitar wah pedals and guitar graphic equaliser pedals,.
- Modulation – these effects are the most popular and modulate the input signal to create new interesting sounds and include guitar chorus pedals, guitar flanger pedal, guitar phaser pedal, guitar vibe pedal, guitar tremolo pedal, guitar modulation pedal and guitar vibrato pedal.
- Pitch – these effects modify the input signal by changing the pitch of the note, for example an octaver may add an extra note one octave higher, one lower or even both. Choose a guitar octaver pedal.
- Specialist – these are unique effects that create a new and interesting sound including guitar bit crusher pedal, guitar rotary speaker pedal,
- Time and Echo – these effects add reflections of the input signal to thicken the sound and also to add unique echo effects. Choose from guitar digital delay pedal, guitar analog delay pedal, guitar reverb pedal, guitar tape echo pedal,
- Others – there are other unique pedals used for a specific use like acoustic guitar pedals, guitar multi-effects pedal, guitar looper pedal, guitar tuner pedals, amp simulator pedals and aby switch pedals
Most modern effects use solid-state electronics eg computer chips however some old and vintage effects use mechanical components like spring reverb and vacuum tubes. Guitar effect pedals can be either small metal box pedals that are used on the floor eg “stompboxes” or a full rack mounted electronic effects units. Guitar Effect Pedals are typically controlled by a footswitch, either on the pedal, or as a seperate unit on the floor. Guitarists have used effects for many years to modify the sound from the guitar and to create new and exciting sounds for use on new recordings. There are many makes of guitar pedal on the market, from mass produced, cheap guitar pedals, to expensive custom made pedals that are hand made and used by famous guitar players. Guitar pedals are typically used on stage fitted to a guitar pedal board where the guitarist can switch on and off various effects during a live performance to replica the original recording.