If you are looking for a high quality guitar pedal, designed and built for a life on the road, then look no further than the range of Keeley Guitar Pedals that are available to review and buy online from internet music stores.These boutique guitar pedals are designed and manufactured by Keeley Electronics in the USA. Keeley Electronics was founded in 2001 and specialises in manufacturing guitar effect units and pedals. Keeley Guitar Pedals are designed using special circuitry and unique, quality, components. Add to that the robust casing, switches and controls you can see why famous guitar players pay the extra cash to include quality on their pedal boards.
The Keeley guitar effect pedal range also includes rack mounted guitar effect units plus modification kits to upgrade existing Boss effect pedals and Ibanez effect pedals. According to Guitar World, Keeley Electronics has grown into “one of the World’s top sellers of guitar effects pedals”. On our website we have collected together all the different Keeley Guitar Pedals for you to review, compare prices from various suppliers and to buy. Some of the most popular KEeley pedal models are shown below however if you require a specific guitar pedal use the product list below the grid.
Buy Keeley Guitar Effect Pedals
Review the Keeley guitar pedal list below, select the model you are interested in buying and you will be taken to the merchant page to place your order and arrange delivery. Rock on!
There are some interesting Keeley Guitar Pedals to consider, review and purchase. The most popular Keeley effect pedal is a the Keeley KC Pro Compressor pedal a studio quality compressor pedal found in the kit bag of many famous guitar player. My personal favorite is the Keeley Memphis Sun slapback echo pedal, great for rock n roll, rockabilly and country guitar playing. Review the full list of Keeley pedals below, you can also click here to Buy Keeley Effect Pedals on Amazon
Keeley Guitar Effect Pedals : Product List
Review the guitar products listed below, click on the name to be taken to a separate page where you can review the prices of the individual Keeley Guitar Effect Pedals.
- Keeley 30ms Automatic Double Tracker ADT SlapBack Pedal
- Keeley Aurora Reverb Delay SlapBack Guitar Pedal
- Keeley Bassist Limiting Amplifier Compressor Pedal
- Keeley Bubble Tron Dynamic Flanger Phaser Pedal
- Keeley Caverns Delay and Reverb Boutique Guitar Pedal
- Keeley D&M Drive Boost Overdrive Guitar Pedal
- Keeley Dark Side Fuzz Delay Modulation Guitar Pedal
- Keeley Delay Workstation Multi Echo Guitar Pedal
- Keeley Filaments Tube Distortion Boutique Guitar Pedal
- Keeley GC2 Limiting Amplifier Compressor Pedal
- Keeley Gold Star “Wall of Sound” Reverb Pedal
- Keeley Katana Clean Boost Boutique Guitar Pedal
- Keeley KCPro Compressor Pro Boutique Guitar Pedal
- Keeley Loomer Fuzz Reverb Boutique Guitar Pedal
- Keeley Mag Echo Modulated Tape Echo Guitar Pedal
- Keeley Memphis Sun Lo-Fi Reverb SlapBack Guitar Pedal
- Keeley Monterey Rotary Fuzz Vibe Boutique Pedal
- Keeley Neutrino Auto Wah Boutique Guitar Pedal
- Keeley Oxblood Overdrive Boutique Guitar Pedal
- Keeley Red Dirt Germanium Overdrive Guitar Pedal
- Keeley Seafoam Vibrato Chorus Boutique Guitar Pedal
- Keeley Super Mod Workstation Modulation Guitar Pedal
- Keeley Super Phat Mod Overdrive Boutique Guitar Pedal
- Keeley Tone Workstation Multi Effect Guitar Pedal
- Keeley Vibe-O-Verb Ambient Reverb Guitar Pedal
There are many different guitar pedal manufacturers and styles to review and consider buying. Use the guitar pedal link in the top menu to choose and review guitar by type of effect and by effect manufacturer, or brand name. All the major and boutique guitar pedal brands are available to review including Mooer pedals, Joyo pedals, Behringer pedals, MXR pedals, Boss pedals and many more. For the most reliable and feature packed guitar pedals check the boutique guitar pedals that are displayed on the site.
Keeley Pedals : Guitar Effects Explained
A guitar effect unit or pedal is an electronic or digital device that alters the input sound from the guitar pick ups. The modified sound is then output to a guitar amplifier or to another effect pedal to be modified further.
Common effects include:
- Distortion – this type of guitar effect modifies the input signal to replicate hard driven valve guitar amplifier. There are many variations on this including fuzz guitar pedals, overdrive guitar pedals, distortion guitar pedals, blues guitar pedals, crunch guitar pedals and heavy metal guitar pedals.
- Dynamic – this type of effect modifies the signal but does to shape or modify it. They are used to clean up the signal, boost the pickups or to improve the tone. Review these guitar pickup booster pedal, guitar pre-amp pedal, guitar noise gate pedals, guitar compressor pedals, guitar volume pedals and guitar limiter pedals.
- Filter – these effect shape and modify the frequency of the input guitar signal to create new sounds and include guitar wah pedals and guitar graphic equaliser pedals,.
- Modulation – these effects are the most popular and modulate the input signal to create new interesting sounds and include guitar chorus pedals, guitar flanger pedal, guitar phaser pedal, guitar vibe pedal, guitar tremolo pedal, guitar modulation pedal and guitar vibrato pedal.
- Pitch – these effects modify the input signal by changing the pitch of the note, for example an octaver may add an extra note one octave higher, one lower or even both. Choose a guitar octaver pedal.
- Specialist – these are unique effects that create a new and interesting sound including guitar bit crusher pedal, guitar rotary speaker pedal,
- Time and Echo – these effects add reflections of the input signal to thicken the sound and also to add unique echo effects. Choose from guitar digital delay pedal, guitar analog delay pedal, guitar reverb pedal, guitar tape echo pedal,
- Others – there are other unique pedals used for a specific use like acoustic guitar pedals, guitar multi-effects pedal, guitar looper pedal, guitar tuner pedals, amp simulator pedals and aby switch pedals
Most modern effects use solid-state electronics eg computer chips however some old and vintage effects use mechanical components like spring reverb and vacuum tubes. Guitar effect pedals can be either small metal box pedals that are used on the floor eg “stompboxes” or a full rack mounted electronic effects units. Guitar Effect Pedals are typically controlled by a footswitch, either on the pedal, or as a seperate unit on the floor. Guitarists have used effects for many years to modify the sound from the guitar and to create new and exciting sounds for use on new recordings. There are many makes of guitar pedal on the market, from mass produced, cheap guitar pedals, to expensive custom made pedals that are hand made and used by famous guitar players. Guitar pedals are typically used on stage fitted to a guitar pedal board where the guitarist can switch on and off various effects during a live performance to replica the original recording.