The Laney IRT60 Ironheart Valve Combo Guitar Amp puts the power of the acclaimed Laney IronHeart technology into an extremely versatile, aggressive sounding tube combo amplifier with 60W of output power in to two 12″ speakers. Packed with features and incredible tone, this 3 channel amp can be power scaled down to less than 1 watt, perfect for quieter use with no sacrifice on tone. This is a modern all valve powered guitar amp combo with high gain, lots of smooth compression and packed full of features. The Laney IRT60 Ironheart Combo All Valve Guitar Amplifier is versatile, delivering plenty of low-end growl and punch. Featuring a full 3-channel pre-amp with clean, rhythm and lead channels, plus a foot-switchable pre-boost section. The IRT60 also features a vari-watts control, a power soak that allows you to get the tone you are after at any wattage level without compromising your tone.
Compare prices, suppliers and special offers below for the Laney IRT60 Ironheart Valve Combo Guitar Amp below.
Buy the Laney IRT60 Ironheart Combo Amplifier
Review the product details and prices. You can place your order direct from this website, just click on the buy button to be taken to the merchant page where you can review the sale terms and arrange delivery. You can also review the last price reductions and sale items by visiting the price reductions page as shown in the top menu. Our online review system collects together all the current sale items and displays the guitar products in a list.
Valve Combo Guitar Amplifiers Explained
The Laney IRT60 Ironheart Combo is a high quality boutique “combo” style guitar amplifier which includes the power amplifier within a cabinet with a speaker. The guitar amplifier circuit is powered by valves, or Tubes as they are known in the USA. Valve guitar amplifiers have a unique tone quality and many of the current models on the market are based on classic designs upgraded with modern fabrication methods and quality components. Our web site includes all styles of guitar amps sorted into different styles like valve combo amps, valve head amps, bass guitar amps, boutique guitar amps etc. Review our full list of guitar amp types.
More Laney Bass Guitar Amplifiers
Below are links to more Laney bass guitar amps of various styles. Laney produces both head bass guitar amps and also combo bass guitar amps. Use the links below to choose the type of bass amp you require, review the specification, compare prices from various suppliers and then buy Laney bass guitar amp. Our website also has links to allow you to buy bass guitar effect pedals. These are designed for use with low frequency instruments like the bass guitar.
- Laney LX10B Bass Guitar Practice Amplifier (10W-105)
- Laney LX15B Bass Guitar Practice Amplifier (15W-205)
- Laney RB1 Richter Bass Guitar Amplifier (15W-108)
- Laney RB2 Richter Bass Guitar Amplifier (30W-1×10)
- Laney RB3 Richter Bass Guitar Amplifier (65W-112)
- Laney RB4 Richter Bass Guitar Amplifier (165W-115)
More Laney Guitar Amplifiers
Below are links to more Laney guitar amps and Laney speaker cabinets. Laney is a well known brand that has been manufacturing guitar related products for many years. Laney is known for creating quality head valve amps and valve combo amps. Use the links below to choose the type of laney guitar amp you require, review the specification, compare prices from various suppliers and then buy Laney guitar amps online.
- Laney A-DUO Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
- Laney AudioHub AH-FreeStyle Multi-Input Combo Amp (5W-108)
- Laney AudioHub AH150 Multi-Input Combo Amp (150W-112)
- Laney AudioHub AH300 Multi-Input Combo Amp (300W-115)
- Laney AudioHub AH40 Multi-Input Combo Amp (40W-108)
- Laney AudioHub AH80 Multi-Input Combo Amp (80W-110)
- Laney Cub 12R Valve Reverb Combo Amp (15W-112)
- Laney Ironheart IRT30-112 Combo Valve Amp (30W-112)
- Laney L5T-112 Lionheart Valve Combo Guitar Amp (5W-112)
- Laney LA10 Acoustic Guitar Amplifier Combo (10W-105)
- Laney LA20C Acoustic Guitar Amplifier Combo (20W-108)
- Laney LA30D Acoustic Guitar Combo Amplifier (30W-206)
- Laney Lionheart L20T-212 Valve Combo Guitar Amp (20W-212)
- Laney Lionheart L5 Studio T-USB Valve Head Amp (5W)
- Laney LV200 Tube Hybrid Combo Guitar Amp (65W-112)
- Laney LV300 Tube Hybrid Guitar Combo Amp (120W-112)
- Laney LX10 Practice Guitar Amplifier Combo (10W-105)
- Laney LX120RH Solid State Guitar Amp Head (120W)
- Laney LX120RT Guitar Amplifier Combo (120W-212)
- Laney LX15 Electric Guitar Amplifier Combo (15W-205)
- Laney LX20R Solid State Guitar Amplifier Combo (20W-108)
- Laney VC30 Valve Combo Guitar Amplifier (30W-212)
- Video Review : Laney GH30R Tube Guitar Amplifier Combo
- Video Review : Laney Mini Lion Practice Amp MP3 and FXs
More Laney Speaker Cabinets
View the Complete Range of Guitar Amplifiers
- Buy Laney Guitar Amps
- Makes of Guitar Amplifier (Marshall, Vox etc)
- Types of Guitar Amplifier (Valve, Bass, Head, Combo etc)
- Guitar Amplifiers Explained (Technical Guides, Circuits etc)
The YUMAGOLD UK website has been created for guitarists and other musicians to review and purchase all types of musical instrument equipment, at the best prices currently on offer from online suppliers based around the world. Review the product details, compare prices and shipping terms before placing your order via the website. By our system collecting, reviewing and displaying the product on sale from different suppliers you can obtain any potential savings that may be available. The online review system also generates a list showing the latest sale prices and price reductions on guitar amps, effect pedals and much more. Review the links and product types as shown in the top menu.
- Review Guitar Pedals (All Types and Makes of Effect)
- Buy Guitar Amp Valves (Single Tubes, Matched Pairs, Quads and Full Re-Valve Kits
- Buy Rack Mounted Effects (including Music Processors and Studio Gear)
The yumagold.co.uk website is expanding with new guitar and audio related products added daily. This includes product reviews, new product launches and guitar related news. To add content to our site review our marketing offers and use the contact form in the main menu.