>Marshall MG50CFX Modeling Guitar Amplifier (50W). Our web site includes all styles of guitar amps sorted into different styles like valve combo amps, valve head amps, bass amps, boutique guitar amps etc. Review our full list of guitar amp types.
Marshall MG50CFX Modeling Guitar Amplifier (50W)
More Marshall Guitar Amplifiers
- Marshall AS100D Acoustic Guitar Amplifier (100w)
- Marshall AS50D Acoustic Combo Amplifier (50w)
- Marshall DSL100-H Guitar Valve Amplifier (100W)
- Marshall DSL15C Guitar Valve Amplifier Combo (15W)
- Marshall DSL15H Valve Amplifier Head (15W)
- Marshall DSL40C Guitar Valve Amplifier Combo (40W)
- Marshall DSL5C 5W Combo Guitar Amplifier
- Marshall JVM1-C Valve Combo Guitar Amplifier
- Marshall JVM210C Valve Combo (100W)
- Marshall JVM215C Valve Amplifier Combo (15W)
- Marshall JVM410H Valve Amplifier Head (100W)
- Marshall MG101CFX Combo Guitar FX Amp
- Marshall MG102CFX Combo Guitar Amplifier
- Marshall MG10G Combo Guitar Amplifier
- Marshall MG15CFX Combo Guitar Amp (15W)
- Marshall MG30CFX Combo Guitar Amp (30W)
- Marshall MG50FX Guitar Amplifier (Gold – 50W)
- Marshall Origin ORI20C Valve Amplifier Combo (20W)
- Marshall Origin ORI20H Valve Amp Head (20W)
- Marshall Origin ORI50C Valve Amp Combo (50W)
- Marshall Origin ORI5C Valve Combo Amplifier (5W)
More Marshall Speaker Cabinets
Modeling Combo Guitar Amps Explained
Modeling guitar amplifiers are designed to emulate another guitar amplifier design, normally they are based on vintage valve guitar amps. Buying a modeling guitar amplifier opens up a guitar player to lots of classic guitar amplifier sounds and set ups, without the need to buy lots of different guitar amps and effects.
The technology involved to achieve this involves complicated digital circuitry and software that has been programmed into the integrated circuits that are used within the circuit. This involves programming in the sonic characteristics of many the classic guitar amps. These are then made available to the guitarist by using a selector switch on the control panel. This changes the shape of the output sound to match the classic amp design.
Vox modeling amps and Blackstar modeling amps are popular among guitarists due to the long standing reputation for quality and innovation. That said we have lots of other models available for you to buy modeling guitar amplifiers and if you just want to sample modeling without the expense of a new guitar amplifier you can also buy modeling effect pedals.
View our complete range of Guitar Amplifiers
- Buy Marshall Guitar Amps
- Buy Modeling Guitar Amps
- Buy Guitar Amplifiers
- Guitar Amplifiers Explained (Technical Guides, Circuits etc)
- Buy Guitar Effect Pedals(All Makes and Types)
- Buy Guitar Amp Valves
- Buy Rack Mounted Effects (including Music Processors and Studio Gear)
The YUMAGOLD web site has been created for guitarists and other musicians to review and purchase musical instrument equipment, at the best prices currently on offer from various suppliers around the world. By comparing prices and suppliers on various online retail stores we can generate a list showing the latest sale prices on guitar gear and price savings on guitar amps, effect pedals and much more. Join the mailing list to get weekly email updates on the latest special offers. The web site is always expanding with new guitar products added daily. If you would like to discuss our advertising opportunities for guitar products on our site let us know by using the contact form.