The MOOER Guitar Effect Pedals brand is owned by Shenzhen Mooer Audio Co., Ltd. a manufacturer of musical accessories and effects pedals, based in China. The company’s most popular guitar effects pedals are the Micro series. Most of the pedals are made to be similar to other well know branded pedals. Examples include the Mooer Ninety Orange Phaser, similar to the MXR Phase 90 and Mooer’s Green Mile Overdrive, based on the Ibanez Tube Screamer. The Micro series consists of over 60 pedals. Our web site has many MOOER Guitar Effect Pedals showing comparison prices from various suppliers. Some of the most popular models are shown below however if you require a specific pedal use the product list below the grid. Select the guitar effect pedal you are interested in from the list and you will be taken to a page showing the various suppliers and any special offers and savings that exist. Our site also includes a full range of boutique effect pedals to consider that are hand made and used by famous guitar players.
Buy MOOER Guitar Effect Pedals
Click here —->Buy MOOER Effect Pedals on Amazon
MOOER Guitar Effect Pedals : Product List
Click on the links below to each of the individual MOOER Guitar Effect Pedals.
- Mooer ABY Channel Switch Pedal
- Mooer Baby Water Chorus Pedal
- Mooer Bass Sweeper Filter Guitar Effect Pedal
- Mooer Black Secret Distortion Pedal
- Mooer Blacknight Pre Amp Pedal
- Mooer Blade Metal Distortion Pedal
- Mooer Cali-3 Pre Amp Pedal
- Mooer Classic Deluxe Pre Amp Pedal
- Mooer Cruncher Distortion Pedal
- Mooer Day Tripper Pre Amp Pedal
- Mooer Digital Auto Wah Effect Pedal
- Mooer EchoVerb Delay & Reverb Pedal
- Mooer Elec Lady Flanger Pedal
- Mooer Fifty-Fifty Pre Amp Pedal
- Mooer GE100 Guitar Multi Effects Pedal
- Mooer GE200 Multi Effects Pedal
- Mooer GEMBOX Multi Effects Pedal
- Mooer Hustle Drive Distortion Pedal
- Mooer Jet Engine Digital Flanger Pedal
- Mooer Liquid Phaser Effect Pedal
- Mooer MCH1 Ensemble King Chorus Pedal
- Mooer MDD1 Reecho Digital Delay Pedal
- Mooer MDS6 Guitar Distortion Pedal
- Mooer Micro Drummer Effect Pedal
- Mooer MMF1 Modulation Factory Pedal
- Mooer MML1 Micro Looper Pedal
- Mooer ModVerb Reverb Modulation Pedal
- Mooer MTRM1 Varimolo Tremolo Pedal
- Mooer MTU1 Baby Guitar Tuner Pedal
- Mooer Ocean Machine Digital Delay Pedal
- Mooer PE100 Guitar Multi Effects Pedal
- Mooer Power Zone Pre Amp Pedal
- Mooer Preamp Live Pedal with Tone Capture
- Mooer Regal Tone Pre Amp Pedal
- Mooer Tender Octaver Effect Pedal
- Mooer The Wahter Wah Effect Pedal
- Mooer Trelicopter Tremolo Effect Pedal
- Mooer Trescab Amp Simulator Effect Pedal
- Mooer Triangle Buff Fuzz Effect Pedal
- Mooer Triangolo Tremolo Effect Pedal
- Mooer Two Stones Pre Amp Pedal
- Mooer UK Gold Pre Amp Pedal
You can use this link to also review the full range of MOOER guitar effect pedals in image format before choosing. There are many manufacturers and styles of guitar effect pedal to consider. You can also use this link to choose guitar effect pedal by type of effect and this link to choose guitar effect pedal manufacturers including all the well know brands including Mooer effect pedals, Joyo effect pedals, Behringer effect pedals, MXR pedals, Boss pedals and many many more. We also have many boutique guitar effect pedals available on the site.
MOOER Pedals : Guitar Effects Explained
A guitar effect unit or pedal is an electronic or digital device that alters the input sound from the guitar pick ups. The modified sound is then output to a guitar amplifier or to another effect pedal to be modified further.
Common effects include:
- Distortion – this type of guitar effect modifies the input signal to replicate hard driven valve guitar amplifier. There are many variations on this including fuzz guitar pedals, overdrive guitar pedals, distortion guitar pedals, blues guitar pedals, crunch guitar pedals and heavy metal guitar pedals.
- Dynamic – this type of effect modifies the signal but does to shape or modify it. They are used to clean up the signal, boost the pickups or to improve the tone. Check out these guitar pickup booster pedal, guitar pre-amp pedal, guitar noise gate pedals, guitar compressor pedals, guitar volume pedals and guitar limiter pedals.
- Filter – these effect shape and modify the frequency of the input guitar signal to create new sounds and include guitar wah pedals and guitar graphic equaliser pedals,.
- Modulation – these effects are the most popular and modulate the input signal to create new interesting sounds and include guitar chorus pedals, guitar flanger pedal, guitar phaser pedal, guitar vibe pedal, guitar tremolo pedal, guitar modulation pedal and guitar vibrato pedal.
- Pitch – these effects modify the input signal by changing the pitch of the note, for example an octaver may add an extra note one octave higher, one lower or even both. Choose a guitar octaver pedal.
- Specialist – these are unique effects that create a new and interesting sound including guitar bit crusher pedal, guitar rotary speaker pedal,
- Time and Echo – these effects add reflections of the input signal to thicken the sound and also to add unique echo effects. Choose from guitar digital delay pedal, guitar analog delay pedal, guitar reverb pedal, guitar tape echo pedal,
- Others – there are other unique pedals used for a specific use like acoustic guitar pedals, guitar multi-effects pedal, guitar looper pedal, guitar tuner pedals, amp simulator pedals and aby switch pedals
Most modern effects use solid-state electronics eg computer chips however some old and vintage effects use mechanical components like spring reverb and vacuum tubes. Guitar effect pedals can be either small metal box pedals that are used on the floor eg “stompboxes” or a full rack mounted electronic effects units. Effect Pedals are typically controlled by a footswitch, either on the pedal, or as a seperate unit on the floor. Guitarists have used effects for many years to modify the sound from the guitar and to create new and exciting sounds for use on new recordings. These are then used on stage via a pedal board where the guitarist can switch on and off various effects during a live performance to replica the original recording.
Also See These Products
- Makes of Guitar Effect Pedals [Boss, EHX etc]
- Types of Guitar Effect Pedals [Fuzz, Delay etc]
- Buy Boutique Effect Pedals [Custom Made Guitar Effects]
- Makes of Guitar Amplifiers [Vox, Fender etc]
- Types of Guitar Amplifiers [Valve, Bass etc]
- Buy Boutique Guitar Amplifiers [Custom Made Guitar Amps]
- Buy Guitar Amp Speaker Cabs
- Buy Replacement Guitar Amp Valves
- Buy Matched Guitar Amp Tubes [Matched Pairs, Quads etc]
- Buy Full Guitar Amp Re-Valve Sets [A Full of Tubes to Tune up Your Amp]