Old Blood Noise Endeavors Guitar Pedals are designed and manufactured in Oklahoma, USA. These are unique boutique guitar effect pedals offering a different look at trusted pedal styles. Here is what the OBNE website says about the brand “Old Blood Noise Endeavors started in a garage, sort of. In reality, it is the return to the garage. After spending some time working for and building up some now established pedal companies, it seemed right, if not prudent, to give it a go in our own way, making the weird, niche based effects that we so often like to hunt down and use in our own musical projects. So here we are, Brady Smith and Seth McCarroll, making pedals, making and listening to music, drinking coffee. With the help of some talented friends and employees we’ve been able to keep this thing rolling”
Review the range of popular One Blood Noise Endeavors Guitar Pedals below, there is also an extended product list below the grid. Review and select the Old Blood guitar pedal you are interested in by clicking on the name to be taken to a separate page where you can review the various prices.
Buy Old Blood Noise Endeavors Guitar Effect Pedals
There are many different manufacturers and styles of guitar effect pedal to review and consider buying. You can also use the menu link above to choose guitar effect pedals by type of effect or choose guitar effect pedals by manufacturer including all the well know brands including Mooer effect pedals, Joyo effect pedals, Behringer effect pedals, MXR pedals, Boss pedals and many many more. We also have many boutique guitar effect pedals available on the site.
Old Blood Noise Endeavors Pedals : Product List
Review the guitar products listed below, click on the name to be taken to a separate page where you can review the prices of the individual Old Blood Noise Endeavors Guitar Effect Pedals.
- Alpha Haunt Fuzz Guitar FX Pedal Old Blood Noise Endeavors
- Black Fountain Digital Delay FX Pedal Old Blood Noise Endeavors
- Dark Star Reverb Pad FX Pedal Old Blood Noise Endeavors
- Fault Overdrive Distortion FX Pedal by Old Blood Noise Endeavors
- Flat Light Flanger by Old Blood Noise Endeavors
- Haunt Gated Fuzz FX Pedal Old Blood Noise Endeavors
- Mondegreen Digital Delay FX Pedal Old Blood Noise Endeavors
- Procession Reverb Modulation FX Pedal by Old Blood Noise Endeavors
- Signal Blender Creative Mix FX Pedal Old Blood Noise Endeavors
- Whitecap Dual Tremolo FX Pedal Old Blood Noise Endeavours
Old Blood Noise Endeavors Pedals : Guitar Effects Explained
A guitar effect unit or pedal is an electronic or digital device that alters the input sound from the guitar pick ups. The modified sound is then output to a guitar amplifier or to another effect pedal to be modified further.
Common effects include:
- Distortion – this type of guitar effect modifies the input signal to replicate hard driven valve guitar amplifier. There are many variations on this including fuzz guitar pedals, overdrive guitar pedals, distortion guitar pedals, blues guitar pedals, crunch guitar pedals and heavy metal guitar pedals.
- Dynamic – this type of effect modifies the signal but does to shape or modify it. They are used to clean up the signal, boost the pickups or to improve the tone. Review these guitar pickup booster pedal, guitar pre-amp pedal, guitar noise gate pedals, guitar compressor pedals, guitar volume expression pedals and guitar limiter pedals.
- Filter – these effect shape and modify the frequency of the input guitar signal to create new sounds and include guitar wah pedals and guitar graphic equaliser pedals,.
- Modulation – these effects are the most popular and modulate the input signal to create new interesting sounds and include guitar chorus pedals, guitar flanger pedal, guitar phaser pedal, guitar vibe effect pedal, guitar tremolo effect pedal, guitar modulation effect pedal and guitar vibrato effect pedal.
- Pitch – these effects modify the input signal by changing the pitch of the note, for example an octaver may add an extra note one octave higher, one lower or even both. Choose a guitar octaver effect pedal.
- Specialist – these are unique effects that create a new and interesting sound including guitar bit crusher pedal, guitar rotary speaker effect pedal,
- Time and Echo – these effects add reflections of the input signal to thicken the sound and also to add unique echo effects. Choose from guitar digital delay pedal, guitar analog delay pedal, guitar reverb echo effect pedal, guitar tape echo effect pedal,
- Others – there are other unique pedals used for a specific use like acoustic guitar pedals, guitar multi-effects pedal, guitar stereo looper pedal, guitar tuner pedals, amp simulator guitar pedals and aby switch pedals
Most modern effects use solid-state electronics eg computer chips however some old and vintage effects use mechanical components like spring reverb and vacuum tubes. Guitar effect pedals can be either small metal box pedals that are used on the floor eg “stompboxes” or a full rack mounted electronic effects units. Guitar Effect Pedals are typically controlled by a footswitch, either on the pedal, or as a seperate unit on the floor.
Guitarists have used effects for many years to modify the sound from the guitar and to create new and exciting sounds for use on new recordings. There are many makes of guitar pedal on the market, from mass produced, cheap guitar pedals, to expensive custom made pedals that are hand made and used by famous guitar players. Guitar pedals are typically used on stage fitted to a guitar pedal board where the guitarist can switch on and off various effects during a live performance to replica the original recording.