The CKK Omni Boost Driver Guitar Pedal (+20dB Gain) is not just a typical guitar boost pedal as it has been designed with tone-conscious features. The clean channel provides full band promotion, meaning your guitar’s entire volume is increased at all frequencies. The fat gain setting promotes mid frequencies to compensate for many overdrive pedal types that can’t boost them. This is especially necessary when using the higher frets. The range of sound enhancing features that the Omni Boost Guitar Driver Pedal has makes it an ideal pedal for studio guitarists wanting a tone focused recording, or live artists who want every note to be full of expression.
The CKK Omni Boost Driver Guitar Pedal (+20dB Gain) has two styles of boost that can be chosen using the switch. The clean boost channel provides +20dB full band gain without coloration. The other channel is a FAT boost channel with typical characteristics.Review the product details, and use the links shown to compare prices, suppliers and special offers for the CKK Omni Boost Driver Guitar Pedal (+20dB Gain) below. There are many more CKK pedals to check out made by this boutique guitar pedal manufacturer.
Buy CKK Omni Boost Driver Guitar Pedal (+20dB Gain)
About Boost Driver Guitar Pedals
A boost pedal or driver pedal the simplest of all gain-based guitar pedals, boosters do exactly what they say. Taking the signal from the guitar pick up and boosting the volume of the signal. A boost pedal acts like an extra gain stage on the amplifier input. If used correctly a booster pedal can be a very versatile addition to your guitar pedal board adding extra flavor to the guitar signal chain and overall sound. Guitar booster pedals were among the earliest effect pedals to be launched, first being marketed as treble boosters. In the 60s, many famous players used treble boosters to push their valve driven Marshall guitar amps and Vox guitar amps to achieve a smooth, natural-sounding distortion. Afterwards overdrive pedals and distortion pedals were introduced giving extra functionality. Booster pedals have been used by players like Eric Clapton, Jimmy Page and Brian May.
Choose your booster pedal wisely, cheap is not always the way to go as cheap booster pedals can result in a harsh distorted sound. Consider a mid-priced or more expensive boutique booster pedals as made by boutique pedal makers have extra circuitry to shape the complete sound. Popular models include include the Pigtronix FAT Drive Booster, the Danelectro Cash Cow Pedal, the Donner Boost Killer Pedal, the JOYO Wild Boost Pedal, the Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster and the JHS Kilt StuG Drive.
More CKK Guitar Effect Pedals
- CKK Anka Distortion Effect Guitar Pedal
- CKK Electronic Infinite Reverb Effect Guitar Pedal
- CKK Flaming Lips High Gain Distortion Guitar Pedal
- CKK Frogman Vintage Optical Tremolo Guitar Pedal
- CKK Gambler High Gain Overdrive Guitar Pedal
- CKK Gears Guitar Compressor Pedal
- CKK Guitar Pedals – Boutique Guitar Effects
- CKK Lunar Drive Vintage Tube Overdrive Guitar Pedal
- CKK Q-Cat Envelope Filter Guitar Pedal
- CKK Robot Phaser Effect Guitar Pedal
- CKK Royal Fuzz Distortion Effect Guitar Pedal
- CKK Scream Drive Two Stage Overdrive Guitar Pedal
- CKK Soul Echo Tape Delay Guitar Pedal
- CKK Water Drop Analog Chorus Effect Guitar Pedal
About CKK Guitar Effect Pedals
The Omni Boost Guitar Driver Pedal by CKK Effects is one of many guitar effects manufactured by the CKK pedal company that was first founded in 2012, Beijing, China, and is a brand of Sinvertek Electronic. In 2014 the classic series of 15 new CKK guitar pedals was launched and this range of guitar pedals was upgraded in 2015 and again 2017, using the same basic circuits with different styling. In 2018 the new CKK Design Series was launched with professional quality circuitry and premium design styling. The CKK Anka distortion pedal was the first of this new range of CKK effects that was to be sold.
Consider buying a Boutique Guitar Effect Pedal
On the web site there are many Boutique Guitar Effect Pedals from suppliers around the World. Boutique guitar effect pedals are designed by smaller, independent companies. Boutique gear is often more expensive than mass-produced pedals however you will get a product made to a high specification in return, cheap guitar pedals can destroy a performance.
Review Boutique Guitar Amps and Pedals
- Pigtronix Guitar Pedals – Boutique Guitar Effects
- Origin Effects Pedals – Boutique Guitar Effects
- Old Blood Noise Endeavors Guitar Pedals – Boutique Effects
- Morley Guitar Pedals – Boutique Guitar Effects
- Maxon Guitar Pedals – Boutique Guitar Effects
- Mad Professor Guitar Pedals – Boutique Guitar Effects
- Lunastone Guitar Pedals – Boutique Guitar Effects
- Keeley Guitar Pedals – Boutique Guitar Effects
- JHS Pedals Guitar Pedals – Boutique Guitar Effects
- Hotone Guitar Pedals – Boutique Guitar Effects
Also See These Product Listings
- Makes of Guitar Effect Pedals (All the makes like Boss, Dod, EHX etc)
- Types of Guitar Effect Pedal (Overdrive, Fuzz, Delay, Chorus and many more)
- Buy Boutique Guitar Effect Pedals (Custom Made Pedals as used by Famous Guitar Players)
- Makes of Guitar Amplifier (Marshall, Fender, Orange and many more)
- Types of Guitar Amp (Valve, Head, Combo, Solid State, Acoustic etc)
- Buy Boutique Guitar Amplifiers (Custom Made Guitar Amps)
- Buy Guitar Amp Speaker Cabinets
- Replacement Guitar Amp Valves (Single, Matched, Full Kits)
- Guitar Amp Valves Matched Sets (Pairs, Quads, Sextets – Tested and Matched)
- Full Guitar Amp Re-Valve Kits (Change All the Valves)
- Best Deals on Musical Instruments
About the YUMAGOLD Web Site
The YUMA GOLD UK guitar gear price comparison web site has been created to allow musicians to review and purchase musical related products at the best prices from suppliers on sites like Amazon and Ebay. The site is constantly expanding and new products are added daily. If you would like to advertise your products on our site let us know by using the contact yumagold form.