Palmer Guitar Pedals are designed in Germany. The Palmer brand started in 1980. Palmer is a German Company specialising in the design and manufacture of musical instrument accessories, including guitar effect pedals. and amplifiers. The current range of Palmer Guitar Pedals includes some modern, innovative, designs that are worth checking out. Having started as a repair and mod business and gained a knowledge of what musicians felt was missing from the industry Palmer Germany started producing products that are used by leading musicians and technicians in the studio and on stage.
Palmer also have a nice range of Palmer Guitar Amplifiers to consider including the new Palmer EINS is a 1W all Tube Guitar Amplifier with a speaker simulated output that allows you to connect the output of the amp directly to your audio interface, this is due to the integrated load box meaning a speaker does not need to be connected. The Palmer EINS comes with an ECC83 preamp tube and an ECC82 power tube as standard however other tube configurations are possible, each changing the tone and characteristics of this mini guitar amp.
Buy Palmer Guitar Effect Pedals
Buying Palmer Guitar Pedals is easy to do online by using the links shown below. We collect up the prices from various sites across the internet and display the prices in a list. Our website has many Palmer Guitar Effect Pedals showing comparison prices from various suppliers for you to review and buy. Some of the most popular models are shown below however if you require a specific guitar pedal use the product list below the grid.
Click here to Buy Palmer Effect Pedals on Amazon
Palmer Guitar Effect Pedals : Product List
Review the guitar products listed below, click on the name to be taken to a separate page where you can review the prices of the individual Palmer Guitar Effect Pedals.
You can use this link to also review the full range of Palmer guitar effect pedals in image format before choosing. There are many different guitar pedal manufacturers and styles to review and consider buying. Use the guitar pedal link in the top menu to choose and review guitar by type of effect and by effect manufacturer, or brand name. All the major and boutique guitar pedal brands are available to review including Mooer pedals, Joyo pedals, Behringer pedals, MXR pedals, Boss pedals and many more. For the most reliable and feature packed guitar pedals check the boutique guitar pedals that are displayed on the site.
Palmer Effects : Guitar Pedals Explained
A guitar effect unit or pedal is an electronic or digital device that alters the input sound from the guitar pick ups. The modified sound is then output to a guitar amplifier or to another effect pedal to be modified further.
Common effects include:
- Distortion – this type of guitar effect modifies the input signal to replicate hard driven valve guitar amplifier. There are many variations on this including fuzz guitar pedals, overdrive guitar pedals, distortion guitar pedals, blues guitar pedals, crunch guitar pedals and heavy metal guitar pedals.
- Dynamic – this type of effect modifies the signal but does to shape or modify it. They are used to clean up the signal, boost the pickups or to improve the tone. Review these guitar pickup booster pedal, guitar pre-amp pedal, guitar noise gate pedals, guitar compressor pedals, guitar volume pedals and guitar limiter pedals.
- Filter – these effect shape and modify the frequency of the input guitar signal to create new sounds and include guitar wah pedals and guitar graphic equaliser pedals,.
- Modulation – these effects are the most popular and modulate the input signal to create new interesting sounds and include guitar chorus pedals, guitar flanger pedal, guitar phaser pedal, guitar vibe pedal, guitar tremolo pedal, guitar modulation pedal and guitar vibrato pedal.
- Pitch – these effects modify the input signal by changing the pitch of the note, for example an octaver may add an extra note one octave higher, one lower or even both. Choose a guitar octaver pedal.
- Specialist – these are unique effects that create a new and interesting sound including guitar bit crusher pedal, guitar rotary speaker pedal,
- Time and Echo – these effects add reflections of the input signal to thicken the sound and also to add unique echo effects. Choose from guitar digital delay pedal, guitar analog delay pedal, guitar reverb pedal, guitar tape echo pedal,
- Others – there are other unique pedals used for a specific use like acoustic guitar pedals, guitar multi-effects pedal, guitar looper pedal, guitar tuner pedals, amp simulator pedals and aby switch pedals
Most modern effects use solid-state electronics eg computer chips however some old and vintage effects use mechanical components like spring reverb and vacuum tubes. Guitar effect pedals can be either small metal box pedals that are used on the floor eg “stompboxes” or a full rack mounted electronic effects units. Guitar Effect Pedals are typically controlled by a footswitch, either on the pedal, or as a seperate unit on the floor. Guitarists have used effects for many years to modify the sound from the guitar and to create new and exciting sounds for use on new recordings. There are many makes of guitar pedal on the market, from mass produced, cheap guitar pedals, to expensive custom made pedals that are hand made and used by famous guitar players. Guitar pedals are typically used on stage fitted to a guitar pedal board where the guitarist can switch on and off various effects during a live performance to replica the original recording.