Pigtronix is an American boutique effect pedal maker and is reported to be one of the fastest growing companies in the musical instrument industry, with self contained design, manufacturing and distribution all under the same roof. Consistent growth is evident in the ever increasing number of Pigtronix Guitar Effect Pedals that can be seen in the rigs of session musicians, touring professionals, and amateur players around the world. Pigtronix provides musicians with high end effect pedals to take their music in new and creative directions with forward thinking design concepts including attractive artwork and informative packaging. Pigtronix takes pride in a well earned reputation for accessibility and top notch customer service. Our web site has many Pigtronix Guitar Effect Pedals showing comparison prices from various suppliers. Some of the most popular models are shown below however if you require a specific pedal use the product list below the grid.
Buy Pigtronix Guitar Effect Pedals
Pigtronix Guitar Effect Pedals : Product List
Click on the links below to each of the individual Pigtronix Guitar Effect Pedals.
- Pigtronix BSC Bass Station Pedal
- Pigtronix Class A Boost Pedal
- Pigtronix Echolution Multi-Tap Delay FX Pedal
- Pigtronix Envelope Phaser FX Pedal
- Pigtronix EXP Dual Expression Pedal
- Pigtronix FAT Drive Booster Pedal
- Pigtronix Gatekeeper Noise Gate Pedal, High Speed
- Pigtronix Infinity Looper Dual Stereo Pedal
- Pigtronix Philosopher Bass Compressor Pedal
- Pigtronix Philosopher King Envelope and Compression Pedal
- Pigtronix Philosopher’s Rock Tone Pedal
- Pigtronix Philosopher’s Tone Compressor Pedal
- Pigtronix Ringmaster Analog Multiplier Pedal
- Pigtronix Rototron Rotary Speaker Simulator Pedal
- Pigtronix Tremvelope Tremolo Pedal
This link will lead you to a page which show all the various guitar effect pedal manufacturers. You can also use this link to choose guitar effect pedal by type of effect. For instance if you require an crunch distortion effect pedal click on the crunch distortion link and you will be shown a wide range of reverb effect pedals by the different guitar effect pedal manufacturers including all the well know brands.
Pigtronix Pedals : Guitar Effects Explained
Guitar Effect Pedals are used to shape the sound created by a guitar pickup, usually, but not always, before the signal reaches the guitar amplifier. An effect pedal or rack mounted music processor is an electronic or digital device that can be used to create a number of sonic changes which can become part of the guitarists unique sound. There are many types of guitar effect pedal available. Guitarists have used effects for many years to modify the sound from the guitar and to create new and exciting sounds for use on new recordings. These are then used on stage via a pedal board where the guitarist can switch on and off various effects during a live performance to replica the original recording.
Common Effects Include:
- Distortion – Overdrive – Fuzz – Crunch – Blues – This type of effect creates a distorted sound.
- Filter – Compressor – Noise Gate – EQ – This type of effect shapes the signal.
- Modulation – Chorus – Flanger – Phaser – Tremolo – This type of effect modulates the signal.
- Wah – Octave – This type of effect will change the frequency of the signal.
- Digital Delay – Analog Delay – Tape Echo – Reverb – These create single or multiple echo sounds.
Most modern guitar effect pedals use solid-state electronics eg computer chips and transistors however some old and vintage effects use mechanical components like a spring reverb and even vacuum tubes or valves.
More YUMAGOLD Products
- Makes of Guitar Effect Pedals (All the makes like Boss, Dod, EHX etc)
- Types of Guitar Effect Pedal (Overdrive, Fuzz, Delay, Chorus and many more)
- Buy Boutique Guitar Effect Pedals (Custom Made Pedals as used by Famous Guitar Players)
- Makes of Guitar Amplifier (Marshall, Fender, Orange and many more)
- Types of Guitar Amp (Valve, Head, Combo, Solid State, Acoustic etc)
- Buy Boutique Guitar Amplifiers (Custom Made Guitar Amps)
- Buy Guitar Amp Speaker Cabinets
- Replacement Guitar Amp Valves (Single, Matched, Full Kits)
- Guitar Amp Valves Matched Sets (Pairs, Quads, Sextets – Tested and Matched)
- Full Guitar Amp Re-Valve Kits (Change All the Valves)