If you are looking for a good quality, reliable, guitar pedal that is made in the USA then review the Pigtronix Guitar Pedals below. Pigtronix is an American boutique guitar pedal maker basedin Long Island, NY. Pigtronix is reported to be one of the fastest growing companies in the musical instrument industry, with self contained design, manufacturing and distribution all under the same roof. Consistent growth is evident in the ever increasing number of Pigtronix Guitar Pedals that can be seen in the rigs of session musicians, touring professionals, and amateur players around the world. Pigtronix provides musicians with high end effect pedals to take their music in new and creative directions with forward thinking design concepts including attractive artwork and informative packaging. Pigtronix takes pride in a well earned reputation for accessibility and top notch customer service.
Our website has many Pigtronix Guitar Pedals available for you to review showing comparison prices from the various suppliers online and making it easy for you to for you to buy. Some of the most popular Pigtronix pedal models are shown below however if you require a specific Pigtronix guitar pedal then review the product list below the grid.
Buy Pigtronix Guitar Effect Pedals
If you buy a Pigtronix guitar pedal then you also get F.A.T. (the Pigtronix Futuristic Analog Technology)
Pigtronix Guitar Effect Pedals : Product List
Review the guitar products listed below, click on the name to be taken to a separate page where you can review the prices of the individual Pigtronix Guitar Effect Pedals.
- Pigtronix BSC Bass Station Guitar Compressor Pedal
- Pigtronix Echolution Multi-Tap Delay FX Pedal
- Pigtronix FAT Drive Guitar Booster Pedal
- Pigtronix Gatekeeper Noise Gate Guitar Pedal
- Pigtronix Philosopher Bass Guitar Compressor Pedal
- Pigtronix Philosopher King Envelope Comp Pedal
- Pigtronix Ringmaster Analog Multiplier Guitar Pedal
This link will lead you to a page which show all the various guitar effect pedal manufacturers. You can also use this link to choose guitar effect pedal by type of effect. For instance if you require an crunch distortion effect pedal click on the crunch distortion link and you will be shown a wide range of reverb effect pedals by the different guitar effect pedal manufacturers including all the well know brands.
Pigtronix Pedals : Guitar Effects Explained
Create new and exciting guitar sounds and shape your guitar tone like a pro guitarist. Guitar pedals are used by all types of guitarist to shape the sound that is created by the guitar strings inducing a current into the guitar pickups. Guitar pedals are usually, but not always, used in the signal chain between the guitar and the amplifier. However, some guitar amplifiers have an effects loop, which means the pre-amp signal is fed to the pedals. A guitar pedal or rack mounted music processor unit is an electronic unit that can be used to make sonic changes to the guitar signal and create new sounds which then become part of a guitar players unique sound.
There are many guitar pedal types available. Guitarists have used effect pedals, or stomboxes as they are also known, for many years to modify the sound from the guitar and to create exciting sounds for use on new song recordings. There are many makes of guitar pedal on the market, from mass produced, cheap guitar pedals, to expensive custom made pedals that are hand made and used by famous guitar players. Guitar pedals are typically used on stage fitted to a guitar pedal board where the guitarist can switch on and off various effects during a live performance to replica the original recording.
Common Effects Include:
- Distortion guitar pedals – Overdrive guitar pedals – Fuzz guitar pedals – Crunch guitar pedals – Blues guitar pedals – This type of effect creates a distorted sound.
- Lo-Fi Filter guitar pedals – Guitar Compressor pedals – Noise Gate pedals – EQ guitar pedals – This type of effect shapes the signal.
- Modulation guitar pedals – Chorus guitar pedals – Flanger guitar pedals – Phaser guitar pedals – Tremolo guitar pedals – This type of effect modulates the signal.
- Wah guitar pedals – Octave guitar pedals – Auto Wah guitar pedals – This type of effect will change the frequency of the signal.
- Digital Delay guitar pedals – Analog Delay guitar pedals – Tape Echo guitar pedals – Reverb guitar pedals – These create single or multiple echo sounds.
Most modern guitar effect pedals use solid-state electronics eg computer chips and transistors however some old and vintage effects use mechanical components like a spring reverb and even vacuum tubes or valves.