Pre-Amplifier Guitar Pedals are used in the input section of the guitar signal chain to shape and boost the signal before it enters more effect pedals or the guitar amplifier input. There are many styles of guitar pre-amp pedal that have a specific style or tone. Generally features will include shaping the tone and also boosting the gain. In some ways they can also be similar to a booster pedal and may also be able to be used as a DI pedal. Pre-amp pedals are used to shape the guitar signal before it enters the amplifier of other effects in the signal chain. A pre-amp can be used for instance with an acoustic guitar to shape the tonal qualities of that particular instrument and the type of pickups that are used on an acoustic guitar. If an acoustic guitar is plugged directly into a guitar amplifier the tone will be poor and there will be possible feedback issues. On other styles of guitar Pre-Amplifier Guitar Pedals may be used to boost particular frequencies or to adjust the frequency curve to eliminate noise or feedback.
One of the best uses of a Pre-Amplifier Guitar Pedal is as a signal booster using it to drive the pre-amp section of your guitar amplifier harder to get a heavier overdrive guitar tone. Overall, a pre-amp pedal is maybe not the first pedal that a guitar player thinks of but it can be an essential part of the signal chain, similar to a buffer guitar pedal in that you never need one till you realise you need one. There are many style and manufacturers of Pre-Amplifier Guitar Pedals to consider. Review the product price comparison list for individual pedals or click on the product grid that is shown below to jump straight in and buy your new pre-amp pedal.
Buy Pre-Amplifier Guitar Pedals
Listed below are current Pre-Amplifier Effect Pedals as advertised online at various stores. Select a model and you will be taken to a page to review the specification and place your order.
Compare Pre-Amplifier Effect Pedals
If you click on a link below it will take you to a seperate page where it will shows various suppliers and prices for the same product. If you just want to make a quick choice then check out the product grid below the list.
- EarthQuaker Arrows Pre-Amp Booster Guitar Pedal
- Mooer Gas Station Pre Amp Guitar Pedal (001)
- Mooer Preamp Live Pedal with Tone Capture
- JHS Crayon Pre-Amp Boost Guitar Pedal
- Dunlop EP101 Echoplex Pre-Amp Guitar Pedal
- Mooer UK Gold Pre Amp Guitar Pedal (002)
- Mooer Two Stones Pre Amp Guitar Pedal (010)
- Mooer Power Zone Pre Amp Guitar Pedal (003)
- Mooer Blacknight Pre Amp Guitar Pedal (009)
- Mooer Cali-MK3 Pre Amp Guitar Pedal (008)
- Mooer Regal Tone Pre Amp Guitar Pedal (007)
- Mooer Classic Deluxe Pre Amp Guitar Pedal (006)
- Mooer Fifty-Fifty Pre Amp Guitar Pedal (005)
- Mooer Day Tripper Pre Amp Guitar Pedal (004)
- Voodoo Lab Giggity Pre-Amp Guitar Pedal
More Guitar Effect Pedal and Stompbox Pages
Guitar Amplifier and Pedals Savings
Guitar Gear Savings
Latest Guitar Related Products
We are adding new guitar related products, including video reviews of products nearly every day or so. Bookmark the site or join the mailing list to keep up to date with new guitar products and guitar price reductions. Here are our latest posts.
- Line 6 Guitar Pedals – Guitar Effects Stompbox
- Soldano Guitar Amplifiers, Boutique Valve Amps
- SoundKing Guitar Amplifiers, All Amp Types
- SoundLab Guitar Amplifiers, All Amp Types
- Stagg Guitar Amplifiers, All Amp Types
About the YUMA GOLD Website
The YUMAGOLD web site has been created for guitarists and other musicians to review and purchase musical instrument gear at the best prices currently on offer from various suppliers around the world. The yumagold.co.uk website is expanding all the time with new guitar product reviews being added every few days. By comparing prices and suppliers on various online retail stores we can generate a list showing the latest guitar sale prices including price reductions for guitar amps, effect pedal sales and much more. Take some time to review the Savings page displayed in the navigation menu at the top.