Review the range of T Rex Engineering Guitar Pedals in the product grid and list below. T Rex Engineering was founded in Denmark in 1996 and T-Rex Engineering has gained a reputation as one of the pioneers of the modern effects pedal manufacturing. When it comes to materials and components, T-Rex goes above and beyond to acquire the highest of quality in areas such as film foil capacitors, regulators, and iron-cores. T-Rex takes great pride in the quality of the products that are created. The current T-Rex Guitar Pedal product list includes many industry classics like the T-Rex Replica, the T-Rex Mudhoney and the T-Rex Fuel Tank. The company supplies top artists such as Steve Lukather and Marc Tremonti. T-Rex is a small company constantly challenging itself and the industry in the quality of guitar and bass sounds and effects.
T-Rex Engineering has also develop high quality equipment such as power supplies, cables, and pedal boards for guitarists around the world. When it comes to materials and components, T-Rex goes above and beyond to acquire the highest of quality in areas such as film foil capacitors, regulators, and iron-cores. T-Rex takes great pride in the quality of the products that are created. Over the years, T-Rex has developed components like potentiometers and foot switches that are extremely durable and exclusive to T-Rex. Our website has many T Rex Engineering Guitar Pedals showing comparison prices from various suppliers for you to review and buy. Some of the most popular T-Rex models are shown below however if you require a specific T-Rex guitar pedal use the product list below the grid.
Buy T Rex Engineering Guitar Effect Pedals
Select the guitar effect pedal you are interested in from the list and you will be taken to a page showing the various suppliers and any special offers and savings that exist. If you require a high quality guitar pedal that is built for the road with unique features take some time to review the range of boutique effect pedals to consider that are available, many of these are designed for, and used, by famous guitar players. Click Here to Buy T-Rex Pedals on Amazon
T Rex Engineering Guitar Effect Pedals : Product List
Review the guitar products listed below, click on the name to be taken to a separate page where you can review the prices of the individual T Rex Engineering Guitar Effect Pedals.
- T Rex Bassjuice Organic Distortion Guitar Pedal
- T Rex Moller Overdrive Boost Guitar Pedal
- T Rex Quint Machine Octave Guitar Pedal
- T-Rex Alberta Overdrive Effect Guitar Pedal
- T-Rex Diva-Drive Overdrive Guitar Pedal
- T-Rex Fuel Tank Classic Pedal Power Supply
- T-Rex Hobo Drive Overdrive Amp Simulator Pedal
- T-Rex Mudhoney Dual Distortion Guitar Pedal
- T-Rex Replay Box Stereo Delay Guitar Pedal
- T-Rex Room Mate Junior Reverb Guitar Pedal
- T-Rex Tonebug Phaser Effect Guitar Pedal
- T-Rex Vulture Distortion Effect Guitar Pedal
On the website there are a wide range of well known guitar pedal manufacturers like mooer pedals, Joyo pedals, Behringer pedals, MXR pedals, Boss pedals etc. There are also many boutique guitar pedals available to review and buy. Check out quality guitar pedals made by Companies like Strymon pedals, DOD pedals and Keeley pedals and tap into the guitar tone of famous guitar players.
T Rex Pedals : Guitar Effects Explained
Create new and exciting guitar sounds and shape your guitar tone like a pro guitarist. Guitar pedals are used by all types of guitarist to shape the sound that is created by the guitar strings inducing a current into the guitar pickups. Guitar pedals are usually, but not always, used in the signal chain between the guitar and the amplifier. However, some guitar amplifiers have an effects loop, which means the pre-amp signal is fed to the pedals. A guitar pedal or rack mounted music processor unit is an electronic unit that can be used to make sonic changes to the guitar signal and create new sounds which then become part of a guitar players unique sound.
There are many guitar pedal types available. Guitarists have used effect pedals, or stomboxes as they are also known, for many years to modify the sound from the guitar and to create exciting sounds for use on new song recordings. There are many makes of guitar pedal on the market, from mass produced, cheap guitar pedals, to expensive custom made pedals that are hand made and used by famous guitar players. Guitar pedals are typically used on stage fitted to a guitar pedal board where the guitarist can switch on and off various effects during a live performance to replica the original recording.
Common Effects Include:
- Distortion guitar pedals – Overdrive guitar pedals – Fuzz guitar pedals – Crunch guitar pedals – Blues guitar pedals – This type of effect creates a distorted sound.
- Lo-Fi Filter guitar pedals – Guitar Compressor pedals – Noise Gate pedals – EQ guitar pedals – This type of effect shapes the signal.
- Modulation guitar pedals – Chorus guitar pedals – Flanger guitar pedals – Phaser guitar pedals – Tremolo guitar pedals – This type of effect modulates the signal.
- Wah guitar pedals – Octave guitar pedals – Auto Wah guitar pedals – This type of effect will change the frequency of the signal.
- Digital Delay guitar pedals – Analog Delay guitar pedals – Tape Echo guitar pedals – Reverb guitar pedals – These create single or multiple echo sounds.
Most modern guitar effect pedals use solid-state electronics eg computer chips and transistors however some old and vintage effects use mechanical components like a spring reverb and even vacuum tubes or valves.