Introducing the Universal Audio Guitar Pedals or UAFX pedals as they are commonly known. These High Quality Stompboxes represent 60 years of analog sound shaping experience with classic reverb, delay, and modulation effects. Beautifully built upon powerful new dual-processor engines and UA’s proven analog modeling expertise, UAFX pedals deliver sonic authenticity far beyond other stompboxes.
Review the Universal Audio Guitar Pedals ( UAFX High Quality Stompboxes) below.
Buy Universal Audio Guitar Pedals ( UAFX High Quality Stompboxes)
If you require a high quality guitar pedal that is built for the road with unique features take some time to review the range of boutique effect pedals to consider that are available, many of these are designed for, and used, by famous guitar players.
On the website there are a wide range of well known guitar pedal manufacturers like mooer pedals, Joyo pedals, Behringer pedals, MXR pedals, Boss pedals etc. There are also many boutique guitar pedals available to review and buy. Check out quality guitar pedals made by Companies like Strymon pedals, DOD pedals and Keeley pedals and tap into the guitar tone of famous guitar players.
Universal Audio Guitar Pedals : Guitar Effects Explained
Create new and exciting guitar sounds and shape your guitar tone like a pro guitarist. Guitar pedals are used by all types of guitarist to shape the sound that is created by the guitar strings inducing a current into the guitar pickups. Guitar pedals are usually, but not always, used in the signal chain between the guitar and the amplifier. However, some guitar amplifiers have an effects loop, which means the pre-amp signal is fed to the pedals.
A guitar pedal or rack mounted music processor unit is an electronic unit that can be used to make sonic changes to the guitar signal and create new sounds which then become part of a guitar players unique sound. There are many guitar pedal types available. Guitarists have used effect pedals, or stomboxes as they are also known, for many years to modify the sound from the guitar and to create exciting sounds for use on new song recordings. There are many makes of guitar pedal on the market, from mass produced, cheap guitar pedals, to expensive custom made pedals that are hand made and used by famous guitar players. Guitar pedals are typically used on stage fitted to a guitar pedal board where the guitarist can switch on and off various effects during a live performance to replica the original recording.
Common Effects Include:
- Distortion guitar pedals – Overdrive guitar pedals – Fuzz guitar pedals – Crunch guitar pedals – Blues guitar pedals – This type of effect creates a distorted sound.
- Lo-Fi Filter guitar pedals – Guitar Compressor pedals – Noise Gate pedals – EQ guitar pedals – This type of effect shapes the signal.
- Modulation guitar pedals – Chorus guitar pedals – Flanger guitar pedals – Phaser guitar pedals – Tremolo guitar pedals – This type of effect modulates the signal.
- Wah guitar pedals – Octave guitar pedals – Auto Wah guitar pedals – This type of effect will change the frequency of the signal.
- Digital Delay guitar pedals – Analog Delay guitar pedals – Tape Echo guitar pedals – Reverb guitar pedals – These create single or multiple echo sounds.
Most modern guitar effect pedals use solid-state electronics eg computer chips and transistors however some old and vintage effects use mechanical components like a spring reverb and even vacuum tubes or valves.
More YUMAGOLD Products
- Makes of Guitar Effect Pedals (All the makes like Boss, Dod, EHX etc)
- Types of Guitar Effect Pedal (Overdrive, Fuzz, Delay, Chorus and many more)
- Buy Boutique Guitar Effect Pedals (Custom Made Pedals as used by Famous Guitar Players)