The Vox Guitar Pedals range is extensive and includes many effect types and styles. Vox was founded in 1947 in England. The company is most famous for making the Vox AC30 guitar amplifier. Since 1992, Vox has been owned by Korg. Since early beginnings Vox has been involved many aspects of musical instrument manufacturing including Amplifiers, Effects, Instruments and Speakers. Vox is an iconic guitar product brand that is constantly innovating and adding new features to its guitar amplifiers and guitar pedals. The VOX guitar pedals range includes a number of models which are designed to create new and exciting guitar sounds and add some flavor to your guitar playing.
Our website has many VOX Guitar Pedals showing comparison prices from various suppliers, click here for VOX guitar amplifiers. Some of the most popular models are shown below however if you require a specific guitar pedal use the product list below the grid.
Buy Vox Guitar Effect Pedals
Select the guitar effect pedal you are interested in from the list and you will be taken to a page showing the various suppliers and any special offers and savings that exist. If you require a high quality guitar pedal that is built for the road with unique features take some time to review the range of boutique effect pedals to consider that are available, many of these are designed for, and used, by famous guitar players.
Click here to Buy Vox Guitar Effect Pedals on Amazon
Vox Guitar Effect Pedals
Review the guitar products listed below, click on the name to be taken to a separate page where you can review the prices of the individual Vox Guitar Effect Pedals.
- VOX Classic Wah Effect Guitar Pedal (V847)
- VOX Dynamic Looper Guitar Pedal (VDL-1)
- Vox Guitar Amplifiers, All Amp Types
- VOX Guitar Volume Pedal (V860)
- VOX Hand-Wired Wah Guitar Pedal (V846-HW)
- VOX Lil’ Looper Guitar Loop Pedal (VLL-1)
- VOX Stomplab Multi Effect Guitar Pedal
- VOX Trike Fuzz Distortion Effect Guitar Pedal
are many manufacturers and styles of guitar effect pedal to consider. You can also use this link to choose guitar effect pedal by type of effect and this link to choose guitar effect pedal manufacturers including all the well know brands including Mooer effect pedals, Joyo effect pedals, Behringer effect pedals, MXR pedals, Boss pedals and many many more. We also have many boutique guitar effect pedals available on the site.
Vox Effects : Guitar Pedals Explained
A guitar effect unit or pedal is an electronic or digital device that alters the input sound from the guitar pick ups. The modified sound is then output to a guitar amplifier or to another effect pedal to be modified further.
Common effects include:
- Distortion – this type of guitar effect modifies the input signal to replicate hard driven valve guitar amplifier. There are many variations on this including fuzz guitar pedals, overdrive guitar pedals, distortion guitar pedals, blues guitar pedals, crunch guitar pedals and heavy metal guitar pedals.
- Dynamic – this type of effect modifies the signal but does to shape or modify it. They are used to clean up the signal, boost the pickups or to improve the tone. Review these guitar pickup booster pedal, guitar pre-amp pedal, guitar noise gate pedals, guitar compressor pedals, guitar volume pedals and guitar limiter pedals.
- Filter – these effect shape and modify the frequency of the input guitar signal to create new sounds and include guitar wah pedals and guitar graphic equaliser pedals,.
- Modulation – these effects are the most popular and modulate the input signal to create new interesting sounds and include guitar chorus pedals, guitar flanger pedal, guitar phaser pedal, guitar vibe pedal, guitar tremolo pedal, guitar modulation pedal and guitar vibrato pedal.
- Pitch – these effects modify the input signal by changing the pitch of the note, for example an octaver may add an extra note one octave higher, one lower or even both. Choose a guitar octaver pedal.
- Specialist – these are unique effects that create a new and interesting sound including guitar bit crusher pedal, guitar rotary speaker pedal,
- Time and Echo – these effects add reflections of the input signal to thicken the sound and also to add unique echo effects. Choose from guitar digital delay pedal, guitar analog delay pedal, guitar reverb pedal, guitar tape echo pedal,
- Others – there are other unique pedals used for a specific use like acoustic guitar pedals, guitar multi-effects pedal, guitar looper pedal, guitar tuner pedals, amp simulator pedals and aby switch pedals
Most modern effects use solid-state electronics eg computer chips however some old and vintage effects use mechanical components like spring reverb and vacuum tubes. Guitar effect pedals can be either small metal box pedals that are used on the floor eg “stompboxes” or a full rack mounted electronic effects units. Guitar Effect Pedals are typically controlled by a footswitch, either on the pedal, or as a seperate unit on the floor. Guitarists have used effects for many years to modify the sound from the guitar and to create new and exciting sounds for use on new recordings. There are many makes of guitar pedal on the market, from mass produced, cheap guitar pedals, to expensive custom made pedals that are hand made and used by famous guitar players. Guitar pedals are typically used on stage fitted to a guitar pedal board where the guitarist can switch on and off various effects during a live performance to replica the original recording.