The Xvive Amp Litone Boost 20dB Micro Guitar Pedal, designed in the USA, has a 100% analog circuit and true bypass. The Xvive Amp Litone provides an adjustable signal boost of zero to 20db. This is a 1st class clean guitar booster pedal when tone is switched to off. The FET input stage produces tube-like distortion when the input is overdriven and the tone is on. Controls include gain, tone on or off switch and tone. This is a micro guitar pedal that will compliment any guitar pedal board housed in sturdy metal chassis. Due to the circuitry used an 18V DC power supply is required, check your pedal board power supply unit for spare capacity.
Xvive guitar pedals, including the Xvive Amp Litone Boost 20dB Micro Guitar Pedal, are designed in the USA and manufactured in China. This ensures a quality designed circuit with mass production prices. When selecting and Xvive pedal for your guitar set up you are getting a quality designed product at sensible prices. Review the product details, compare prices and suppliers for the Xvive Amp Litone Boost below. More details of the XVIVE guitar pedals range is shown below also.
Buy Xvive Amp Litone Boost 20dB Micro Guitar Pedal
Get the latest special offers and reductions in guitar amp prices and effect pedal prices plus lots of other musical instrument gear by visiting the guitar gear price reductions page. By accessing various online stores it is possible to see differences in the prices and the possible savings that can be taken.
Click here to Buy XVIVE Effect Pedals on Amazon
About Boost Driver Guitar Pedals
A boost pedal or driver pedal like the Xvive Amp Litone Boost are the simplest of all gain-based guitar pedals, boosters do exactly what they say. Taking the signal from the guitar pick up and boosting the volume of the signal. A boost pedal acts like an extra gain stage on the amplifier input. If used correctly a booster pedal can be a very versatile addition to your guitar pedal board adding extra flavor to the guitar signal chain and overall sound. Guitar booster pedals were among the earliest effect pedals to be launched, first being marketed as treble boosters. In the 60s, many famous players used treble boosters to push their valve driven Marshall guitar amps and Vox guitar amps to achieve a smooth, natural-sounding distortion. Afterwards overdrive pedals and distortion pedals were introduced giving extra functionality. Booster pedals have been used by players like Eric Clapton, Jimmy Page and Brian May.
Choose your booster pedal wisely, cheap is not always the way to go as cheap booster pedals can result in a harsh distorted sound. Consider a mid-priced or more expensive boutique booster pedals as made by boutique pedal makers have extra circuitry to shape the complete sound. include the Keeley D&M Drive Pedal, the Fulltone OCD Obsessive Compulsive Drive, the Blackstar HT Dual Booster Pedal, the sleek looking Danelectro Billion Dollar Boost and the Electro Harmonix Screaming Bird Pedal.
More Xvive Guitar Pedals to Consider
- Xvive Bass Squeezer Compressor Micro Bass Guitar Pedal (XB1)
- Xvive Dynarock Distortion Guitar Pedal Thomas Blug (T2)
- Xvive Echoman Analog Delay Echo Guitar Pedal (V21)
- Xvive Golden Brownie Distortion Guitar Pedal Thomas Blug (T1)
- XVIVE Guitar Pedals – Guitar Effects Stompbox
- Xvive Lemon Squeezer Analog Compressor Guitar Pedal (V9)
- Xvive Maxverb Digital Reverb Micro Guitar Pedal (XD1)
- XVive Memory Analog Delay Echo Guitar Pedal (W3)
- XVive MIKE Electro Acoustic Guitar Tone Pedal
- Xvive Singing Autowah Guitar Wah Effect Pedal (V17)
- Xvive Sweet Leo Overdrive Guitar Pedal Thomas Blug (02)
- XVive Tone Shaper Pedal for Bass or Guitar (V15)
- Xvive Tube Squasher Guitar Pedal Thomas Blug (01)
- Xvive V5 Analog Delay Guitar Pedal (25ms-600ms)
If you prefer, you can use this link to also review the full range of XVIVE guitar pedals in image format before choosing which pedal you want to review.
About Xvive Guitar Pedals
The Xvive guitar pedals, including the Xvive Amp Litone Boost 20dB Micro Guitar Pedal, are designed in the USA and manufactured in China, this helps to ensure the prices remain competitive. XVIVE pedals have been created for guitar and bass players, bringing quality and original guitar tone at a price level that should suit everyone. Paying around £25 or $35 for a decent quality guitar pedal cannot be ignored, can it? The full list of Xvive guitar effect pedals is shown above. Also, check out the Thomas Blug range of signature pedals that are designed around vintage tube amp tones, see below for details on these.
Since launching in 2012 the Xvive Guitar Effect Pedals range has continued to grow and is complimented extra guitar related products like pedal boards, pedal power supplies, guitar cables and patch leads. Xvive also make a range of wireless guitar systems that are resonably priced. Xvive was founded by a group of musicians with a goal to provide guitar players with products that have great guitar tone, at sensible prices. Despite the price level, Xvive guitar pedals are designed in the USA to meet the demands of professional guitar players with a high quality sound, powerful tone, ease of use, rapid response, and road-worthy, durable casings that will survive the test of time. The range of Xvive Guitar Effect Pedals includes the Xvive micro guitar pedals series that will save space on your pedal board plus the higher specification Xvive W series of guitar pedals that are slightly larger and are designed for guitar players who want the flexibility and extended capability of a boutique line of pedals.
The Thomas Blug Range of XVIVE Guitar Pedals
Recently, the designers at XVIVE have linked up with German guitar guru, Thomas Blug, who has helped them to create 4 uniquely voiced guitar pedals that replicate vintage tube amp tones. These are:
- The Xvive Golden Brownie pedal gives you high-gain rock tones based around the 80’s style Marshall sound. This high gain distortion pedal is effectively a “a Marshall JCM800 in a box”.
- The Xvive Tube Squasher pedal is a blues overdrive pedal designed around the vintage low gain and fat guitar tones, with a little compression, perfect for bluesy rock tones.
- The Xvive Sweet Leo pedal is a transparent overdrive pedal that is great for use as a rhythm guitar pedal, but it can also conjure up the sound of an old tweed amp being pushed through its paces.
- The Xvive Dynarock pedal is a typical metal distortion pedal that provides a lot of clarity with no mushy tones. It also features a mid-boost that can deliver a frequency response that is perfect for metal and hard rock guitar players.
More Guitar Pedals to Consider
There are many manufacturers and styles of guitar pedal to consider. You can also use this link to choose guitar effect pedal by type of effect and this link to review the list of guitar effect pedal manufacturers including all the well know brands including Companies like Mooer pedals, Joyo pedals, Behringer pedals, MXR pedals, Boss pedals and many many more. We also have many boutique guitar pedals available on the site.
Latest Guitar Related Products
We are adding new guitar related products, including video reviews of products nearly every day or so. Bookmark the site or join the mailing list to keep up to date with new guitar products and guitar price reductions. Here are our latest posts.
- Fulltone Guitar Pedals – Boutique Guitar Effects
- Empress Effects Guitar Pedals – Boutique Guitar Effects
- Catalinbread Guitar Pedals – Boutique Guitar Effects
- Wampler Guitar Pedals – Boutique Effect Pedals
- Randall Guitar Amplifiers, All Amp Types
The YUMAGOLD UK website is expanding with new guitar and related audio products being added almost daily. Get reviews, prices and savings on the latest guitar gear. If you would like to discuss our marketing packages and add your new guitar and brand to our site use the links in the main menu to contact us. The YUMAGOLD website has been created for guitarists and other musicians to review and purchase musical instrument and audio gear. Our unique pricing system reviews the prices on offer from online retailers and displays the prices in a list allowing you to review the best price and place your order online. For more savings visit the SAVE page in the main menu and join the mailing list to get the latest email offers and savings.