See below a range of Xvive Guitar Pedals that are available to buy online from various online suppliers. The Xvive pedals are designed in the USA and manufactured in China, this helps to ensure the prices remain competitive. XVIVE pedals are designed for guitar and bass players, bringing quality and original guitar tone at a price level that should suit everyone. Paying £20+ for a decent quality pedal cannot be ignored. Also, check out the Thomas Blug range of signature pedals that are designed around vintage tube amp tones, see below for details on these.
Since launching in 2012 the Xvive Guitar Pedals range has continued to grow and is complimented extra guitar related products like pedal boards, pedal power supplies, guitar cables and patch leads. Xvive also make a range of wireless guitar systems that are resonably priced. Xvive was founded by a group of musicians with a goal to provide guitar players with products that have great guitar tone, at sensible prices. Despite the price level, Xvive guitar pedals are designed in the USA to meet the demands of professional guitar players with a high quality sound, powerful tone, ease of use, rapid response, and road-worthy, durable casings that will survive the test of time.
Buy XVIVE Guitar Effect Pedals
The range of Xvive Guitar Effect Pedals includes micro guitar pedals that will save space on your pedal board plus the higher specification Xvive W series of guitar pedals that are slightly larger and are designed for guitar players who want the flexibility and extended capability of a boutique line of pedals.
Click here to Buy XVIVE Effect Pedals on Amazon
XVIVE Guitar Pedals : Product List
Review the guitar products listed below, click on the name to be taken to a separate page where you can review the prices of the individual XVIVE Guitar Effect Pedals.
- Xvive Amp Litone Boost 20dB Micro Guitar Pedal
- Xvive Bass Squeezer Compressor Micro Bass Guitar Pedal (XB1)
- Xvive Dynarock Distortion Guitar Pedal Thomas Blug (T2)
- Xvive Echoman Analog Delay Echo Guitar Pedal (V21)
- Xvive Golden Brownie Distortion Guitar Pedal Thomas Blug (T1)
- Xvive Lemon Squeezer Analog Compressor Guitar Pedal (V9)
- Xvive Maxverb Digital Reverb Micro Guitar Pedal (XD1)
- XVive Memory Analog Delay Echo Guitar Pedal (W3)
- XVive MIKE Electro Acoustic Guitar Tone Pedal
- Xvive Singing Autowah Guitar Wah Effect Pedal (V17)
- Xvive Sweet Leo Overdrive Guitar Pedal Thomas Blug (02)
- XVive Tone Shaper Pedal for Bass or Guitar (V15)
- Xvive Tube Squasher Guitar Pedal Thomas Blug (01)
- Xvive V5 Analog Delay Guitar Pedal (25ms-600ms)
There are many different manufacturers and styles of guitar effect pedal to review and consider buying. You can also use this link to choose guitar effect pedal by type of effect and this link to review the list of guitar effect pedal manufacturers including all the well know brands including Companies like Mooer pedals, Joyo pedals, Behringer pedals, MXR pedals, Boss pedals and many many more.
The XVIVE Thomas Blug Range of Pedals
Recently, Xvive have linked up with German guitar guru, Thomas Blug, who has helped to create 4 uniquely voiced pedals that replicate classic Tube Amp tones. These are:
- The Xvive Golden Brownie pedal gives you high-gain rock tones based around the 80’s style Marshall sound. This high gain distortion pedal is effectively a “a Marshall JCM800 in a box”.
- The Xvive Tube Squasher pedal is a blues overdrive pedal designed around the vintage low gain and fat guitar tones, with a little compression, perfect for bluesy rock tones.
- The Xvive Sweet Leo pedal is a transparent overdrive pedal that is great for use as a rhythm guitar pedal, but it can also conjure up the sound of an old tweed amp being pushed through its paces.
- The Xvive Dynarock pedal is a typical metal distortion pedal that provides a lot of clarity with no mushy tones. It also features a mid-boost that can deliver a frequency response that is perfect for metal and hard rock guitar players.
XVIVE Effect Pedals : Guitar Pedals Explained
A guitar effect unit or pedal is an electronic or digital device that alters the input sound from the guitar pick ups. The modified sound is then output to a guitar amplifier or to another effect pedal to be modified further.
Common effects include:
- Distortion – this type of guitar effect modifies the input signal to replicate hard driven valve guitar amplifier. There are many variations on this including fuzz guitar pedals, overdrive guitar pedals, distortion guitar pedals, blues guitar pedals, crunch guitar pedals and heavy metal guitar pedals.
- Dynamic – this type of effect modifies the signal but does to shape or modify it. They are used to clean up the signal, boost the pickups or to improve the tone. Review these guitar pickup booster pedal, guitar pre-amp pedal, guitar noise gate pedals, guitar compressor pedals, guitar volume pedals and guitar limiter pedals.
- Filter – these effect shape and modify the frequency of the input guitar signal to create new sounds and include guitar wah pedals and guitar graphic equaliser pedals,.
- Modulation – these effects are the most popular and modulate the input signal to create new interesting sounds and include guitar chorus pedals, guitar flanger pedal, guitar phaser pedal, guitar vibe pedal, guitar tremolo pedal, guitar modulation pedal and guitar vibrato pedal.
- Pitch – these effects modify the input signal by changing the pitch of the note, for example an octaver may add an extra note one octave higher, one lower or even both. Choose a guitar octaver pedal.
- Specialist – these are unique effects that create a new and interesting sound including guitar bit crusher pedal, guitar rotary speaker pedal,
- Time and Echo – these effects add reflections of the input signal to thicken the sound and also to add unique echo effects. Choose from guitar digital delay pedal, guitar analog delay pedal, guitar reverb pedal, guitar tape echo pedal,
- Others – there are other unique pedals used for a specific use like acoustic guitar pedals, guitar multi-effects pedal, guitar looper pedal, guitar tuner pedals, amp simulator pedals and aby switch pedals
Most modern guitar effects use solid-state electronics eg computer chips, diodes and transistors however some old and vintage effects use mechanical components like the vintage spring reverb and vacuum tube overdrives. Guitar effect pedals can be either small metal box pedals that are used on the floor eg “stompboxes” or a full rack mounted electronic effects units. Effect Pedals are typically controlled by a footswitch, either on the pedal, or as a seperate unit on the floor. Guitarists have used effects for many years to modify the sound from the guitar and to create new and exciting sounds for use on new recordings. There are many makes of guitar pedal on the market, from mass produced, cheap guitar pedals, to expensive custom made pedals that are hand made and used by famous guitar players. Guitar pedals are typically used on stage fitted to a guitar pedal board where the guitarist can switch on and off various effects during a live performance to replica the original recording.
Latest Guitar Related Products
We are adding new guitar related products, including video reviews of products nearly every day or so. Bookmark the site or join the mailing list to keep up to date with new guitar products and guitar price reductions. Here are our latest posts.
- Kinsman KG70FX Guitar Amp Combo with Built-in Effects (70W)
- Marshall CODE 100 Modelling Guitar Amplifier (100W)
- Marshall CODE 50 Modelling Guitar Amplifier (50W)
- Marshall CODE 25 Modelling Guitar Amplifier (25W)
- Laney Linebacker Modelling Guitar Amplifier Combo LR5 LR20
- AGUILAR Bass Guitar Amplifiers – Boutique Head and Combo
- Aguilar Bass Guitar Pedals – Boutique Guitar Effects
- Supro Guitar Pedals – Boutique Guitar Effects
- Replacement Valve Kits for HAYDEN Guitar Amplifiers
- EBS Sweden Bass Guitar Effect Pedals
The yumagold.co.uk website is expanding with new guitar and audio related products added daily. This includes product reviews, new product launches and guitar related news. To add content to our site review our marketing offers and use the contact form in the main menu. The YUMAGOLD UK website has been created as a one stop shop for guitarists and other musicians to review and buy guitar gear and other audio products. Check our our new product reviews and see the SAVE page in the main menu for price reductions and sale items. Our unique price review system collects prices from online music retailers and displays the prices in a list making it easy to review and buy your guitar gear at the best prices and suppliers online. Follow us on Twitter and get the latest offers and savings while there is stock available. See the Links page for details.