Review the range of US made Zvex Guitar Pedals using the product list and grid shown below. Zvex is a boutique effect pedal design and manufacturing company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA. Founded in 1995 Zvex guitar effect pedals feature hand-painting, unique circuits and quality components. A number of famous players use Zvex pedals to shape their guitar tone. The Zvex web site confirms that pedals feature on famous guitar player pedal boards including Jack White uses a Tremolo Probe and a Woolly Mammoth, Billy Gibbons of ZZ Top uses the Nano Amp and SHO, among other ZVEX pedals, Joe Satriani uses a Ringtone and Noel Gallagher uses various ZVEX pedals, notably the Lo-Fi Loop Junky.
Our website has many Zvex Guitar Pedals showing comparison prices from various suppliers for you to review and buy. Some of the most popular Zvex guitar effect models are shown below however if you require a specific Zvex guitar pedal use the product list below the grid.
Buy Zvex Guitar Effect Pedals
Click here to Buy Zvex Effect Pedals on Amazon
Zvex Guitar Effect Pedals : Product List
Review the guitar products listed below, click on the name to be taken to a separate page where you can review the prices of the individual Zvex Guitar Effect Pedals.
- Basstortion Bass Distortion FX Pedal by ZVex
- Distortron Guitar FX Pedal by Zvex
- Fat Fuzz Factory FX Pedal by ZVex
- Instant Lo-Fi Junky Vertical FX Pedal by ZVex
- Octane Fuzz FX Pedal by ZVex
- Vexter 59 Sound Vertical Guitar FX Pedal by Zvex
- Vexter Box of Metal Guitar FX Pedal by Zvex
- Vexter Box of Rock Distortion FX Pedal by Zvex
- Vexter Box Of Rock Vertical Guitar FX Pedal by Zvex
- Vexter Double Rock Distortion Boost FX Pedal by Zvex
- Vexter Fuzz Factory Guitar FX Pedal by Zvex
- Vexter Sonar Tremolo FX Pedal by Zvex
- Vexter Super Duper Overdrive FX Pedal by Zvex
- Vexter Vibrophase FX Pedal by Zvex
- Vexter Woolly Mammoth Fuzz FX Pedal by Zvex
There are many different manufacturers and styles of guitar effect pedal to review and consider buying. You can also use this link to choose guitar effect pedal by type of effect and this link to choose guitar effect pedal manufacturers including all the well know brands including Mooer effect pedals, Joyo effect pedals, Behringer effect pedals, MXR pedals, Boss pedals and many many more. We also have many boutique guitar effect pedals available on the site.
Zvex Guitar Effect Pedals : Guitar Pedals Explained
A guitar effect unit or pedal is an electronic or digital device that alters the input sound from the guitar pick ups. The modified sound is then output to a guitar amplifier or to another effect pedal to be modified further.
Common effects include:
- Distortion – this type of guitar effect modifies the input signal to replicate hard driven valve guitar amplifier. There are many variations on this including fuzz guitar pedals, overdrive guitar pedals, distortion guitar pedals, blues guitar pedals, crunch guitar pedals and heavy metal guitar pedals.
- Dynamic – this type of effect modifies the signal but does to shape or modify it. They are used to clean up the signal, boost the pickups or to improve the tone. Review these guitar pickup booster pedal, guitar pre-amp pedal, guitar noise gate pedals, guitar compressor pedals, guitar volume pedals and guitar limiter pedals.
- Filter – these effect shape and modify the frequency of the input guitar signal to create new sounds and include guitar wah pedals and guitar graphic equaliser pedals,.
- Modulation – these effects are the most popular and modulate the input signal to create new interesting sounds and include guitar chorus pedals, guitar flanger pedal, guitar phaser pedal, guitar vibe pedal, guitar tremolo pedal, guitar modulation pedal and guitar vibrato pedal.
- Pitch – these effects modify the input signal by changing the pitch of the note, for example an octaver may add an extra note one octave higher, one lower or even both. Choose a guitar octaver pedal.
- Specialist – these are unique effects that create a new and interesting sound including guitar bit crusher pedal, guitar rotary speaker pedal,
- Time and Echo – these effects add reflections of the input signal to thicken the sound and also to add unique echo effects. Choose from guitar digital delay pedal, guitar analog delay pedal, guitar reverb pedal, guitar tape echo pedal,
- Others – there are other unique pedals used for a specific use like acoustic guitar pedals, guitar multi-effects pedal, guitar looper pedal, guitar tuner pedals, amp simulator pedals and aby switch pedals
Most modern effects use solid-state electronics eg computer chips however some old and vintage effects use mechanical components like spring reverb and vacuum tubes. Guitar effect pedals can be either small metal box pedals that are used on the floor eg “stomp-boxes” or a full rack mounted electronic effects units. Guitar Effect Pedals are typically controlled by a foot-switch, either on the pedal, or as a seperate unit on the floor. Guitarists have used effects for many years to modify the sound from the guitar and to create new and exciting sounds for use on new recordings. There are many makes of guitar pedal on the market, from mass produced, cheap guitar pedals, to expensive custom made pedals that are hand made and used by famous guitar players. Guitar pedals are typically used on stage fitted to a guitar pedal board where the guitarist can switch on and off various effects during a live performance to replica the original recording.
More Guitar Effect Pedal Products